Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

    Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

    Was doing some browsing and came across these vids on youtube:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHdUl5v2Rg0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGSx2PuYxOk&NR=1

    Can anyone who speaks Arabic or French tell me what he is saying. Thank you.

    Masha 'Allah if he is.

  • #2
    Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

    Originally posted by FullImaan View Post
    Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

    Was doing some browsing and came across these vids on youtube:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHdUl5v2Rg0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGSx2PuYxOk&NR=1

    Can anyone who speaks Arabic or French tell me what he is saying. Thank you.

    Masha 'Allah if he is.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

      JazakAllah Khairan brother

      Insha 'Allah he chooses the right Deen.

      BarakAllah Feek.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

        May Allah SWT guide the entire europe to Islam Aameen .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

          That video is from 2008? Last I heard, he is a Catholic.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

            For our African brothers, they are realizing that Christianity was forced upon them through bribery and slavery by facsist colonial powers of Europe.

            Islam us their true faith and identity as well as being the ultimate truth

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

              INshallah I hope he ralised the right way. But France has many challenges in the future and now. They need someone to rally behind with public opinion, and a pro footballer would be the best, as they are respected even by the non muslims.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

                inshaAllah he is Muslim..

                he did Sajdah during 1 of his games with arsenal, but cant say 4 sure that he is a Muslim....some hide it, even anelka said he does not want 2 stress or show he is Muslim when he is in france, he said that when he visited makkah 4 hajj...
                "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

                  Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
                  inshaAllah he is Muslim..

                  he did Sajdah during 1 of his games with arsenal, but cant say 4 sure that he is a Muslim....some hide it, even anelka said he does not want 2 stress or show he is Muslim when he is in france, he said that when he visited makkah 4 hajj...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

                    Originally posted by Kashmirshazad View Post
                    INshallah I hope he ralised the right way. But France has many challenges in the future and now. They need someone to rally behind with public opinion, and a pro footballer would be the best, as they are respected even by the non muslims.
                    Zidane is very appreciated but he always refused to talk about religion.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

                      Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
                      inshaAllah he is Muslim..

                      he did Sajdah during 1 of his games with arsenal, but cant say 4 sure that he is a Muslim....some hide it, even anelka said he does not want 2 stress or show he is Muslim when he is in france, he said that when he visited makkah 4 hajj...
                      He did that Sajda because it was Arsenal's last game at their old staduim Highbury. So it was just a way of saying goodbye to it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

                        Nicolas Sarkozy next plan.

                        Ban all muslim footballers.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

                          Originally posted by Shedy View Post
                          Nicolas Sarkozy next plan.

                          Ban all muslim footballers.
                          or at least those wearin burkah or niqaab

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

                            Sarkozy is short.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Is Thierry Henry a Muslim now?

                              Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                              That video is from 2008? Last I heard, he is a Catholic.
                              I never heard of him being Catholic. Link please?

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X