X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planet X - Islamic Truth

Assalamu Alaikum

Dear brothers and sisters

i was reading about planet x and the theories surrounding it regarding the prophecies of our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH and the Quran.

Accordingly to the Quran it says there will be a huge sound ( explosion) and people will become awake and from them believers and non believers will die.

I watched a Islamic video on Planet X and Dajjal, i wanted some sort of feedback from my beloved brothers and sisters to what they think about this and if there is any truth to it.

May Allah reward all the Muslim ummah with Jannat Al Firdous.

Re: Planet X - Islamic Truth

Originally posted by Imran786786 View Post
    Assalamu Alaikum

i was reading about planet x and the theories surrounding it regarding the prophecies of our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH and the Quran.

Accordingly to the Quran it says there will be a huge sound ( explosion) and people will become awake and from them believers and non believers will die.

I watched a Islamic video on Planet X and Dajjal, i wanted some sort of feedback from my beloved brothers and sisters to what they think about this and if there is any truth to it.

I know of no Ayah/Hadith making prophecies about a Planet X ...

wether it exists or not is irrelevant, as the Entire Universe is owned by Allah Ta'ala ...

:jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum

:salams
      Um. I think you mean the Quran says, the trumpet will be blown, all of creation will die, Another will be blown and then everyone will awaken for the day of judgement??? Or do you mean something else?

Maybe you could link us to this lecture on Planet X & Dajjal because it sounds kinda confusing.
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
        I know of no Ayah/Hadith making prophecies about a Planet X ...

wether it exists or not is irrelevant, as the Entire Universe is owned by Allah Ta'ala ...

Brother anything that refers to our religion is RELEVANT to us muslims, if you decide personally to chose irrelevant its plainly your choice.

here is the link brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOPpvMtCptM

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum

Load of rubbish. Everyone knows the Zetans from Zeta Reticuli will save us!

Just ask Nancy Lieder, their emissary!

Man, you are all nuts!
          Last edited by Sultan; 07-01-10, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Assalamu Alaikum

Brothers i may not have asked the question properly but once you watch the video i think you will realise what im trying to ask. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan View Post
              Load of rubbish. Everyone knows the Zetans from Zeta Reticuli will save us!

Just ask Nancy Lieder, their emissary!

Man, you are all nuts!

Another LOONEY TOON !!!!!!!! .... lol, i thought there was a place for these kind

Comment

Too much coke
                There is rest only in the aakhira.
                Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
                and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
                then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
                That's right, a nude dog.
                The Deepweb is disgusting.
                - Unknown -

Links
                The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
                Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Planet X was destroyed when Daffy Duck as Duck Dogers and Marvin the Martin fought over the last supply of shaving cream. I saw it on tv, and I am sure if look around it is on youtube as well.

Comment

As-Salam 'Aliekum,

Firstly that is 10 minutes of my life that I will not get back and Secondly;
                    من الحديث جبرائيل

قال: فأخبرني عن الساعة..."
                    قال: ماالمسؤول عنها باعلم من السائل
                    قال: فأخبرني عن اماراتها
                    قال: أن تلد الامة ربتها وان ترى الحفاة العراة العالة رعاء الشاء يتطالون في البنيان..." - مسلم
                    From the Hadith of Jibrail (عليه السلام)

"...He said, 'Inform me about the Hour.
                    He (the Messenger of Allah) said, 'About that the one questioned knows no more than the questioner.'
                    He said, 'Well, inform me about the signs thereof'
                    He said, "They are that the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress, that you will see the barefooted ones, the naked, the destitute, the herdsmen of the sheep (competing with each other) in raising lofty buildings.'..."
                    [Muslim]

Tell me brother where did Rasulallah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) say anything about Planet X?

Wa Salam Allah 'Aliek.
                    ألإخواننا والموت قد حال دوننا، وللموت حكم نافذ في الخلائق
                    سبقتكم للموت والعمرطية وأعلم أن الكل لا بد لاحقي
                    بعيشكم أو باضطجاعي في الثرى، ألم تك في صفو من العيش الرائق؟
                    فمن مر بي فليمض بي مترحما ولا يك منسيا وفاء الأصادق

Comment

Brother anything that refers to our religion is RELEVANT to us muslims, if you decide personally to chose irrelevant its plainly your choice.

here is the link brothers

Planet X does not refer to Islam.

nor does any Hadith/Ayah say that we should concern ourselves with Planet X,

That youtube video is full of speculation,

the Destruction that will occur towards the end of times could be through any means Allah Ta'ala see's fit ...

No evidence from the Quran/Hadith exist which suggest that it is due to Planet X ...

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

this forums are becoming conspiracy town.
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

That whole 2012 thing is from the Mayans who were polytheists. We don't follow that. The year when their water god thing is supposed to swallow Earth or something is where that comes from. Stay away from that stuff.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...explosion.html

The star, called T Pyxidis, is set to self-destruct in an explosion called a supernova with the force of 20 billion billion billion megatons of TNT.
                            Although the star is thought to be around 3,260 light-years away – a fairly short distance in galactic terms – the blast from the thermonuclear explosion could strip away the Earth's ozone layer, the scientists said.

Related Articles

Astronomers from Villanova University, Philadelphia, in the US, said the International Ultraviolet Explorer satellite has shown them that T Pyxidis is really two stars, one called a white dwarf that is sucking in gas and steadily growing. When it reaches a critical mass it will blow itself to pieces.
                            It will become as bright as all the other stars in the galaxy put together, they said. The Hubble space telescope has photographed the star preparing for its big bang with a series of smaller blasts or "burps", called novas.
                            These explosions came regularly about every 20 years from 1890 – but stopped after 1967.
                            So the next blast is nearly 20 years overdue, said scientists Edward M Sion, Patrick Godon and Timothy McClain at the American Astronomical Society in Washington.
                            Robin Scagell, vice-president of the UK's Society for Popular Astronomy, said: "The star may certainly became a supernova soon – but soon could still be a long way off so don't have nightmares."

Comment

Oh yes. Another conspiracy theory.

Comment

Working...
                              X