Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian military , are they treating Afghanistans with respect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoonegee
    replied
    Ask Monikha.

She ltravelled to America's biggest trading partner last year to make money and buy shoes.

Ooops....did I just say that?

Leave a comment:

• Prester John
    replied
    Re: Canadian military , are they treating Afghanistans with respect?

Originally posted by Team_Canada
    I am responsible to send statistics to Amnesty international on how Afghans feel the Canadian forces are treating them during this time of war. Please submit an opinion.
    Did Amnesty International ever poll those people at the soccer stadium in Kabul durring the public amputations how they felt about the Taliban? Why don't you take your liberal butt to Afghanistan and ask them yourself if it concerns you so much?

Leave a comment:

• rabidarab
    replied
    Re: Canadian military , are they treating Afghanistans with respect?

Just how meaningful are your statistics about Afghanistan generated in Toronto going to be?

Originally posted by Team_Canada
    I am responsible to send statistics to Amnesty international on how Afghans feel the Canadian forces are treating them during this time of war. Please submit an opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Bilal
    replied
    hmmm.............Ok, I believe that Canadian army is so kind. It is rude behaviour from Amnesty to check about this great army. I wish that this army ocuppy Palestine instead of Israeli army. I am sure we will have peaceful conflict.

Leave a comment:

• Team_Canada
    replied
    I am just a small part of the people that submit statistics there's others in Afghanistan.

My statistics are based on this forum and many others , I am getting good results.

Leave a comment:

• Bilal
    replied
    I think your project will fail because the majority of Afganistan people never hear about canada before.

Leave a comment:

• GrandMufti
    replied
    Wrong place to ask

Um, wouldn't it be better to ask some Afghani's?

Leave a comment:

• Canadian military , are they treating Afghanistans with respect?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X