Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian military , are they treating Afghanistans with respect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian military , are they treating Afghanistans with respect?

I am responsible to send statistics to Amnesty international on how Afghans feel the Canadian forces are treating them during this time of war. Please submit an opinion.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Wrong place to ask

Um, wouldn't it be better to ask some Afghani's?

Comment

I think your project will fail because the majority of Afganistan people never hear about canada before.

Comment

I am just a small part of the people that submit statistics there's others in Afghanistan.

My statistics are based on this forum and many others , I am getting good results.

Comment

hmmm.............Ok, I believe that Canadian army is so kind. It is rude behaviour from Amnesty to check about this great army. I wish that this army ocuppy Palestine instead of Israeli army. I am sure we will have peaceful conflict.

Comment

Re: Canadian military , are they treating Afghanistans with respect?

Just how meaningful are your statistics about Afghanistan generated in Toronto going to be?

Originally posted by Team_Canada
            I am responsible to send statistics to Amnesty international on how Afghans feel the Canadian forces are treating them during this time of war. Please submit an opinion.

Comment

Re: Canadian military , are they treating Afghanistans with respect?

Originally posted by Team_Canada
              Did Amnesty International ever poll those people at the soccer stadium in Kabul durring the public amputations how they felt about the Taliban? Why don't you take your liberal butt to Afghanistan and ask them yourself if it concerns you so much?

Comment

Ask Monikha.

She ltravelled to America's biggest trading partner last year to make money and buy shoes.

Ooops....did I just say that?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X