Arafat.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arafat.

His name is common with his body weight.

Who agrees he should die and re elect a new president to run the country.That country has potential if it had a good leader!
    Please Re-update your Signature

Team_Canada
    May be i do not support Arafat, but it is the choise of Palestinian nation. Arafat is president and he represent our nation, we can not agree to kill him. I do beleive that Arafat more peaceful than Sharon who should be sent to De Huge as war criminal

Comment

Arafat is killing his own people in suicide bombings to create attention from the public. He's trying to get rich and has no care for others .

Do you think you need a new leader?

Comment

Re: Arafat.

Originally posted by Team_Canada

Who agrees he should die and re elect a new president to run the country.That country has potential if it had a good leader!
        I'm not quite ready to start handing out the death penalty to this person or that person or whatever. It is time for a new change in leadership, IMHO.

Comment

So how would you handle it , let Arafat just walk away guilty of all those deaths and re elect a new leader , sureley he need's to be punished for abusing such a high level of power.

Even if they just let him go someone some where will eventually asasinate him for his wrong doing's.
          Last edited by Team_Canada; 03-04-02, 06:57 PM.

Comment

So how would you handle it , let Arafat just walk away guilty of all those deaths and re elect a new leader , sureley he need's to be punished for abusing such a high level of power.

Even if they just let him go someone some where will eventually assinate him for his wrong doing's.
            gotta run, I'll try to answer this one later.

Comment

Re: Arafat.

I definitely agree with you there, maybe we can get someone from Hamas group to be the new president, just a suggestion.

Comment

Bilal, I know you have referred to Arafat's elected status before. What is the electoral process in Palestine for his position ? Does he run for re-election at some point ? Are there any internal polls that show his level of popular support ?

Comment

Maybe someone who isn't going to be apuppet to the west could take over,,,, ahh only of we had the Khilafah well we can still work towards establishing it.

Comment

Working...
                  X