Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inna Lillah wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon

Assalamo Alaykum,

Insha'Allah everyone is in the best of health and eeman ... just wanted to inform you guys that my aunt left this dunya yesterday ... she was only 50 years old and died of a lung infection, due to blood cancer (leukemia)

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

To Allah we Belong and to Him we Return

May Allah grant her Jannat ul Firdows .. Ameen ..

I probably won't be around for a while ... please remember us in your dua's

Salaam.

Re: Inna Lillah wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon

Wa alaikum aslaam

Inna Lillahi Wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

So sorry to hear that brother, may Allah forgive her and bless her with the highest jannah ameen
    The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Inna Lillahi Wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Comment

Ameen ya Rabbil al ameen
        may Allah (SWT) accept her worship, reward her by infinite folds and give her an easy account
        Ameen thumma ameen
        Understanding is key. Look behind the words and see the meaning. Search for the person's values, biases, goals, desires; the unstated, the underlining, the unknown.

Comment

Inna Lillahi Wa inna ilayhi rajioon
          May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Inna Lillahi Wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

In my duas :insha:
            Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raijoon.

May Allah (SWT) grant her jannah. Ameen.
              If you were in the clouds, Allah would raise us to you or lower you to us for battle.

said this to the Byzantine troops when they retreated from the battle field to the fortified town of Chalcis.

- Khalid ibn Walid

Comment

Verily from Allah we are and unto him is our return. Indeed for Allah is what He has withheld and for Him is what He has given, and everything has its appointed time, so exercise patience and seek Allah's reward.

May Allah forgive her sins, illuminate her grave and grant her Jannatul-firdaus. May we die as true Muslims when out time comes..Ameen.
                The Prophet said: "The fear of people should never prevent any of you from speaking the truth when he sees it or pointing out its importance. Doing so will not hasten one's appointed time of death or lessen one's rizq."Tirmidhi, Hasanussaheeh
                He also said: ”If you see my ummah afraid to confront an oppressor and tell him - "You are an oppressor", then it is finished.Ahmad, Saheeh

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raijoon.

May Allah forgive her sins, illuminate her grave and grant her Jannatul-firdaus. May we die as true Muslims when out time comes.
                  Ameen.

Comment

Ameen to the duas.
                    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon :(

Ameen to the du'as...
                      The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, 'Whoever fasts Ramadhan with Iman and Ihtisab [seeking reward], will have his previous sins forgiven.' {Al-Bukhari & Muslim} :love: :inlove:

Comment

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

Ameen to the adiyah.

Comment

Wa'laikum Al-Salam,

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

May Allah forgive her sins, illuminate her grave and grant her Jannatul-firdaus. May we die as true Muslims when out time comes.
                            Ameen to the Ad'iyah.

May Allah (swt) grant her Jannat ul Firdaus, Allah (swt) took her in this blessed month.

Odd but an aunt (unrelated) of mine passed away last night too - one of my mum's closest friends, similar age, similar cause too :(
                            Last edited by Joha; 10-09-09, 08:59 AM.
                            ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
                            a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
                            worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
                            a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
                            and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
                            (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Inna Lillah wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon

May Allah grant her paradise- Ameen.

Comment

Working...
                              X