Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Jenvey Converts to islam

GLEN JENVEY REVERTS TO ISLAM

OK. Mr Waleed has just told me that Glen Jenvey during a conference call with Omar Bakri has reverted to Islam, taken down his Youtube channel and apologised for his previous attitudes. I think his new name is Omar Hamza.

Obviously this is big news for me as Glen has always been very anti a lot of the people I have been filming. I hope to hear his story or read about it when he is ready.

UPDATE: Abu Waleed is from Salafimedia.com

Obviously a lot of people are thinking this is one of Glen Jenvey's infiltration tricks- I got this from Glen

im fine looking forward to tell the world they should imbrace islam as well.i will be putting the wrongs of my past right and helping all muslim prisoners as a muslim.

may allah guide me and thank omar bakri for his bring me into the fold of islam.

glen aka omar hamza jenvey

http://malung-tv-news.blogspot.com/2...-to-islam.html

Re: Glen Jenvey Converts to islam

anybody know of this abu waleed from salafimedia?

Comment

as salamu alaikum,

maybe abu waleed = glen jenvey?!

though I sincerely hope he embraced islam with all his heart.

as salamu alaikum
      Support Muslim Podcasters!

Muzzy Buzz: http://www.youtube.com/muzzybuzz

The Mad Mamluks: http://www.youtube.com/themadmamluks

Comment

Abdullah ibn Ubay ibn Salul Jenvey?
        "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

are you sure that website is reliable and serious?
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

sorry but this is far to convenient, if it is true, then welcome to islam
            The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

would it be naive to believe he's accepted islam? (even if he says so himself)

or should we accept he's a muslim regardless?
              Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
              Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Originally posted by seven View Post

i dont think as muslim we coul say he is not muslim, only Allah knows what is in his heart.

You can accept it but be abit careful because it all seems very conveneient currently, with all these cases he has against him...
                The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

hmmmm... best not to doubt him though no? If he is alhamdulillah, and if he isn't then I'm sure everyone is remaining on gaurd till they are sure of his intentions anyway
                  Last edited by Macchiato; 22-06-09, 11:53 AM.
                  Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
                  Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
                  - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

Dubious.
                    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                      anybody know of this abu waleed from salafimedia?
                      as far as i am aware salafi media is just another name for al muhajiroun.
                      Mohummad PBUH said" Truly, Alllah will not take away knowledge by snatching it from people, but by taking away lives of the people of knowledge one by one until non of them survive. Then the people will adopt ignorant ones as leaders. They will be asked to deliver judgment and they will deliver them with no knowledge, with the result that they will go astray" Bukhari and Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by seven View Post

if he really has declared shahada (as opposed to it just being someone's idea of a joke or a journalist getting the wrong end of the stick), then I think we should accept him regardless, same as any revert, if the conversion is genuine their sins are wiped clean and if that's good enough for Allah then it's good enough for us. HOWEVER if someone pretends to revert for ulterior motives..... I wouldn't want to be in their shoes on judgement day!!
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

so true ^ subhanAllah :ahb:
                            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by dhakiyya View Post
                              are you sure that website is reliable and serious?
                              highly doubt it

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X