Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Glen Jenvey Converts to islam

Originally posted by Macchiato View Post
    hmmmm... best not to doubt him though no? If he is alhamdulillah, and if he isn't then I'm sure everyone is remaining on gaurd till they are sure of his intentions anyway
    i wasnt saying doubt that he is a muslim but to accept him as one but be cautious, it would be abit premature not to because of the events that have led up to this
    The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

If its true and he has changed his ways, then Allhumdulillah, but other than that...no chance i'm i gonna believe this. Its probably another Salman Rushdie conversion. He cannot be trusted at all. You've seen how he disguised himself as a Muslim to cause trouble.
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
        i wasnt saying doubt that he is a muslim but to accept him as one but be cautious, it would be abit premature not to because of the events that have led up to this
        me too. my "hmmm...." was me wondering whether to believe it or not, and i concluded the same. it is not for us to say yes he has or hasn't, but we'd be silly not to be cautious. Allahu alim
        Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
        Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
        - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

oh my.

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

some more here

http://www.pickledpolitics.com/archives/4919

Comment

alhamdullilah if he has he claims to be muslim and taken the shahada so should we not accept him as such? btw his daughter is also a revert and reverted ages before him, and one concern i do have is that during this mans jahiliyaa days he was homosexual fag, i just hope inshaallah he is not a fag no more
              ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

Comment

"O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

The Website is Legit , whether the content is thats another thing altogether but from what i been reading around over at PP and all sorts it could be genuine

Just the Other day he made a statement saying he is retracting all his evidence from the FBI about Abu H and whatnot which you can read more detail here
                  http://barthsnotes.wordpress.com/

Now what does this mean

as things stand or how it was few days ago Jenvey is in trouble from all angles (Police investigation, legal case etc etc)

Now this latest thing can have a huge impact on things - it could be if its really genuine and if he does apologises and confess that he did post as Abuislam / Richard Tims then I may be personally willing to Drop everything against him and move on (its more of a case of if he wants to start new and say sorry for the past and things he has done then that fine) .however the Sun are still dragged into it
                  Of course if it was Genunine then happy for him,however it would have been good if he took his Shahadah from someone who has less media attention
                  if indeed its true!

just very bizarre altogether..

Comment

Originally posted by muslimali1234 View Post
                    alhamdullilah if he has he claims to be muslim and taken the shahada so should we not accept him as such? btw his daughter is also a revert and reverted ages before him, and one concern i do have is that during this mans jahiliyaa days he was homosexual fag, i just hope inshaallah he is not a fag no more
                    He hasnt a daughter that story floating around the net is false and made up

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                      He hasnt a daughter that story floating around the net is false and made up
                      really? subhanallah why would someone do such things lol btw were did u hear it is made up? and ps is he really not gay then?
                      ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

Comment

Originally posted by muslimali1234 View Post
                        really? subhanallah why would someone do such things lol btw were did u hear it is made up? and ps is he really not gay then?
                        The Entire story is false altogether about his sexuality and all none of it happened - no idea who made it up and for what purpose

Comment

Why on Earth would be convert to Islam at the hands of the same people he's spent all that time trying to put behind bars and has considered extremists and nutters.. is he their fellow extremist nutter now then?
                          Last edited by Chained_Water; 22-06-09, 03:18 PM.
                          My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi

Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.- Shaykh al-Shadhili

Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. - Jibreel (as)

ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ
                          O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
                          Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. - Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                            GLEN JENVEY REVERTS TO ISLAM

OK. Mr Waleed has just told me that Glen Jenvey during a conference call with Omar Bakri has reverted to Islam, taken down his Youtube channel and apologised for his previous attitudes. I think his new name is Omar Hamza.

:rotfl:

I mean of all people, he has to join up with that crowd!

Well, I guess he'll fit in well as they both like publicity.

If I was told beforehand something like this would happen (I mean Jenvey reverting), I would swear I would eat my undies.

I guess now I will have to go out and find a recipe book for cooking underpants! :(

Still, if he is sincere, I wish him well, but hope he joins a more mainstream islamic group.

Now I just hope Nick Griffin and Paul Ray will do the same.

:D
                            Last edited by Te'oma; 23-06-09, 07:21 AM.

Comment

.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

a malung was described to me in Pakistan as someone who was dirty, laughs, has no god and smokes dope all day.

not a good person for getting information

not even a good person to sweep your sidewalk
                                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X