Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

    After nearly a year of hardcore research (michael scofield style) (prison break) lol, after putting pieces of puzzles together, researching political and financial systems and alot of other stuff, I know the illuminati exist even back to the knights templers etc.

    Anyways guys for the brothers and sisters who dont know who the "Illuminati" are, well firstle let me tell you what their not, they are not a pizza topping, nor a video game or a mobile phone service, they are the "elite" they run and control this world, with the help of jinn and their master is none other than shaitaan<< ok now the more hardcore facts which I will provide sooner on, I just firstly want to hear the opinions on people who have researched into the illuminati a.k.a the New World Order, Lemme here some opinions before I post hardcore cold evidence which shows the illuminati practically own everything ranging from the media, T.V. networks, Music, films etc.

    Whats your opinion on them brothers and sisters, and for the people who have absolutely no idea what Im talking about, here's the history and who they are and alot of stuff about them, I'll give you guys two versions,

    1. is a very very famous film/documentary about the illuminati put together by these great muslim brothers called "The Arrivals" (Must see!);

    link: http://wakeupproject.com/VList.asp?Series=1

    2. Amazing, pretty much the whole history and everything about the illuminati (Must see!);
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...luminati+islam


    Ok I first want to hear everyones opinions then I will provide solid facts to prove the existence of the illuminati, remember a bit of stuff I write wont give you the whole picture, you need to research from the start, the history etc.

    Brothers and sisters this is "GOLDEN" "AMAZING" Knowledge that you need, without this you are blind, living in a evil dunya, now I understand what was meant by "for the believers this dunya is hell" "for the disbelievers this dunya is paradise", dont be ignorant and shun this knowledge, for the most famous people always warned and quoted us agains the illuminati, heck even famous rappers like KRS DAONE and even 2-Pac and so forth, the illuminati are awaiting dajall and serving shaitaan, you need this knowledge research and then your eyes will seriously open, dont stay asleep, please!, find out who the illuminati are, dont just believe me, seriously question everything I say and research, you will be amazed, gobsmacked, shocked!! beyond comprehension, awaiting comments, thanks

    Genghis :up:
    ׺°”˜`”°º×WaiTinG FoR JeSuS To ReTurn׺°”˜`”°º×

    #2
    Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

    What's sad is that we aren't suppose to take disbelievers as Authorities and the indirect authorities over the middle-east is these people.

    If you read Suratal Saba, it talks about how weak were lead astray and then the guilty people are said to have worshiped the Jinn.

    Jinn worshippers in all times have always been the cause of destruction of religion. They get into positions, burn books, distort things, and watch their seeds of destruction destroy society...

    This is because what we see as destruction is process of freedom and enlightenment in the eyes of these people...

    Comment


      #3
      Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

      Good post bro.. All Muslims must know the world leaders are paving the way for Dajjal. This whole new world order is Dajjal's system. So when he emerges, he can go straight into power.
      SPREAD OF EVIL
      ZIONISM
      BOLLYWOOD

      Comment


        #4
        Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

        Originally posted by Treasure View Post
        What's sad is that we aren't suppose to take disbelievers as Authorities and the indirect authorities over the middle-east is these people.

        If you read Suratal Saba, it talks about how weak were lead astray and then the guilty people are said to have worshiped the Jinn.

        Jinn worshippers in all times have always been the cause of destruction of religion. They get into positions, burn books, distort things, and watch their seeds of destruction destroy society...

        This is because what we see as destruction is process of freedom and enlightenment in the eyes of these people...
        Originally posted by -MA- View Post
        Good post bro.. All Muslims must know the world leaders are paving the way for Dajjal. This whole new world order is Dajjal's system. So when he emerges, he can go straight into power.
        @Treasure, nice post =D

        @MA, yh bro its hideous the fact that like 99% of the population keep living in this dream world where "the goverment looks after us and want the best for us" and that this dunya is perfect in the overall sense that righteousness always prevails over evil, but just look at todays goverments, the hippocritical, evil, lying they do and the sort of stuff they permit, the illuminati has got signs everywhere, ranging from music video's, to shops, to movies, to the architectural structures of buildings etc. I hope people who dont know who the illuminati are research now.. because you need to be ready for a rude awakening D:
        ׺°”˜`”°º×WaiTinG FoR JeSuS To ReTurn׺°”˜`”°º×

        Comment


          #5
          ÑÏ : Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

          i agree with the concept of planners of evil

          i also agree that muslims will fall victim

          i also agree that they are planning the way to dajjal

          but i caution all muslims, even myself, that this busying yourself with these conspiratorial things can mislead you, within themselves because it promotes their ideology and next thing you know, you think they are powerful, when all power comes from Allah

          the Prophet said that when the fitnah starts, to avoid it, because it will suck you in, so the one who walks is better than who runs, and the one who stands still is better than the one who walks, and the one who sits is better than the one who walks

          in other words, go the opposite direction, NOT towards it
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية





          Comment


            #6
            Re: ÑÏ : Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

            Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
            i agree with the concept of planners of evil

            i also agree that muslims will fall victim

            i also agree that they are planning the way to dajjal

            but i caution all muslims, even myself, that this busying yourself with these conspiratorial things can mislead you, within themselves because it promotes their ideology and next thing you know, you think they are powerful, when all power comes from Allah

            the Prophet said that when the fitnah starts, to avoid it, because it will suck you in, so the one who walks is better than who runs, and the one who stands still is better than the one who walks, and the one who sits is better than the one who walks

            in other words, go the opposite direction, NOT towards it
            Bro dont get it twisted, during my research I didnt take everything as fact, because at times there was stupid theories like, "Lizards have taken over the earth and pretend to be human etc." I dont take everything word for word, I researhed thoroughly, also understand I am not a fool and dont get sucked into crazy ideologies, I know islam is the only and final stand against all this evil and I understand how the illuminati/media are trying to destroy islam and making the whole "muslims are terrorists" and "islam is evil" message on t.v. which is brainwashing the masses, the freemasons/illuminati exist, but if a people out of complete stupidity gets sucked into a stupid ideology it's their fault and their stupidity lol, but dont worry I totally understand what your saying and their's no chance of what your saying happening to me, thanks for your great post and good to see you know and believe the illuminati exist =D, it means you've got great knowledge (of course Allah SWT is the most knowledgable) :D
            ׺°”˜`”°º×WaiTinG FoR JeSuS To ReTurn׺°”˜`”°º×

            Comment


              #7
              Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

              Bro Genghis, you will find most people dont want to believe it, as it may ruin thier perfect little dunya thinking about it for too long.

              I know quite alot about it, and have been reading stuff since the age of 10. But I don't talk much about it as it comes across to people you are crazy. I don't understand how telling Muslims dajjal is coming is such a crazy thing though!

              It's amazing though the number of sectors, and the number of people involved. Control of everything from medicine, to gold, to money, to facebook. (yes facebook!)

              Islam is the only thing stopping the illuminati and 'the new world order'
              SPREAD OF EVIL
              ZIONISM
              BOLLYWOOD

              Comment


                #8
                Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

                Originally posted by -MA- View Post
                Bro Genghis, you will find most people dont want to believe it, as it may ruin thier perfect little dunya thinking about it for too long.

                I know quite alot about it, and have been reading stuff since the age of 10. But I don't talk much about it as it comes across to people you are crazy. I don't understand how telling Muslims dajjal is coming is such a crazy thing though!

                It's amazing though the number of sectors, and the number of people involved. Control of everything from medicine, to gold, to money, to facebook. (yes facebook!)

                Islam is the only thing stopping the illuminati and 'the new world order'
                Yh Bro if only there were people who actually researched like you instead of letting people feed them bullcrap, even Islam teaches us to travel to the other side of the earth to pertain even a grain of knowledge,

                Im pretty amazed the few comments this thread has got, like neo in the matrix.. I guess people are afraid to get unplugged.. to wake up.. to face the real reality, Islam is the only and final religion that is standing up against this evil, I wish muslim brothers and sisters would understand the illuminati are also helping destroy palestine.. its a shame people just dont open their eyes and stop feeling safe and secure in this dunya.. because it just deceit this dunya.. lies and poison, the ummah needs to wake up! and learn, research and then they will see the true enemy hiding creeping behind our backs.. :(
                ׺°”˜`”°º×WaiTinG FoR JeSuS To ReTurn׺°”˜`”°º×

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

                  America is truly one of the illuminati's nations.. I used to have lots of love and respect for America and their president.. but not bush, obama and all of these freemason's but America's last real president JFK, John F Kennedy.., look what happened to him when he spoke out against the illuminati?.. a bullet to the head
                  ׺°”˜`”°º×WaiTinG FoR JeSuS To ReTurn׺°”˜`”°º×

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

                    Originally posted by Genghis View Post
                    Yh Bro if only there were people who actually researched like you instead of letting people feed them bullcrap, even Islam teaches us to travel to the other side of the earth to pertain even a grain of knowledge,

                    Im pretty amazed the few comments this thread has got, like neo in the matrix.. I guess people are afraid to get unplugged.. to wake up.. to face the real reality, Islam is the only and final religion that is standing up against this evil, I wish muslim brothers and sisters would understand the illuminati are also helping destroy palestine.. its a shame people just dont open their eyes and stop feeling safe and secure in this dunya.. because it just deceit this dunya.. lies and poison, the ummah needs to wake up! and learn, research and then they will see the true enemy hiding creeping behind our backs.. :(

                    Take a listen to this bro.. Shiekh Feiz knows the score although he is not too full on about it but mentions it:

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G78WIkBP0gU

                    I have been meaning to watch all of the arrivals, but haven't got round to it yet, Is it any good?
                    SPREAD OF EVIL
                    ZIONISM
                    BOLLYWOOD

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

                      Originally posted by -MA- View Post
                      Take a listen to this bro.. Shiekh Feiz knows the score although he is not too full on about it but mentions it:

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G78WIkBP0gU

                      I have been meaning to watch all of the arrivals, but haven't got round to it yet, Is it any good?
                      Already seen it bro.. Sheikh Feiz is one of my favourite Lecturers, He gives you reality cold and hard, fair enough he has said some bad stuff before i.e. "extreme" but he has apologised for it, but alhumdulillah I've got too much respect for sheikh feiz!


                      EDIT: BTW the arrivals is pure brilliance, I watched it all, must see!!
                      Last edited by Genghis; 29-05-09, 02:02 PM.
                      ׺°”˜`”°º×WaiTinG FoR JeSuS To ReTurn׺°”˜`”°º×

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

                        its all just confusing :scratch:
                        :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

                          i dont think they are awaiting the Dajjal per se, but for something ? it goes back wayyy before the templars i think to the Egypt times
                          ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                          Rumi RahimuAllah.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

                            Jazakallah khairun for posting this and telling people about the truth of the world. Its still a shame tho' not everyone believes it and now with the new movie 'angels and demons' it'll be even more difficult for people to believe this is actually something true. An now i bet if we do speak of the illuminati then people will just say 'oh its nothing, you just saw it off the film' me an a friend think thats the plan of the illuminati, to put it all in a film so no one will believe it if it is actually spoken of.

                            Even tho' we may know the truth, its a shame not everyone does/wants to and so we are amongst the minority that actually know the truth of this world.

                            Alhamdulilah Allah swt has shown us the truth; an it feels (as the americans may say) awesome!!!! But scary too
                            (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal


                              I don't understand how this information benefits us, or what exactly can we do about it? :scratch: and like someone else said elsewhere, the content of the videos are mostly haraam anyway, music, filth and nudity.. etc..seems like a waste of time?
                              :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X