Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The four Quls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The four Quls

    Does anyone know the correct order in which we have to read them? Also what is al-Mi’wadhatayn?

    #2
    Re: The four Quls

    Do you need to say them in an order?

    Just go backwards:
    Al-kaafiroun
    Al-Ikhlas
    Al-Falaq
    An-naas
    *Pokes everyone in the eye with a carrot*
    Muslim Business Directory

    Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
    Al Jazeera Live Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

    Comment


      #3
      Re: The four Quls

      Originally posted by WahYaLookin'At? View Post
      Do you need to say them in an order?

      Just go backwards:
      Al-kaafiroun
      Al-Ikhlas
      Al-Falaq
      An-naas
      Yes you do when your praying namaz... as far as I know?

      Anyone else know?

      Comment


        #4
        Re: The four Quls

        Originally posted by Tanya K View Post
        Does anyone know the correct order in which we have to read them? Also what is al-Mi’wadhatayn?
        Surah Muawwazatain is the title given to Surah Falaq ans Surah Naas. They were revealed together

        :up:

        Comment


          #5
          Re: The four Quls

          Originally posted by ImperfectBeauty View Post
          Surah Muawwazatain is the title given to Surah Falaq ans Surah Naas. They were revealed together

          :up:
          Alhumdullilah thank you :)

          Do you know the order of the 4 quls?

          Comment


            #6
            Re: The four Quls

            Originally posted by Tanya K View Post
            Alhumdullilah thank you :)

            Do you know the order of the 4 quls?
            In what order????

            In order they were revealed in or in the order your supposed to read them in namaaz?

            Comment


              #7
              Re: The four Quls

              Originally posted by ImperfectBeauty View Post
              In what order????

              In order they were revealed in or in the order your supposed to read them in namaaz?
              Can I have the answer to both pls? :D

              Comment


                #8
                Re: The four Quls

                Originally posted by Tanya K View Post
                Yes you do when your praying namaz... as far as I know?

                Anyone else know?
                You mean for Salah?
                Exactly how I said it, inshaAllaah.
                *Pokes everyone in the eye with a carrot*
                Muslim Business Directory

                Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
                Al Jazeera Live Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: The four Quls

                  Originally posted by WahYaLookin'At? View Post
                  You mean for Salah?
                  Exactly how I said it, inshaAllaah.
                  But you told me, to go backwards, that means it's not correct?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: The four Quls

                    1st Yu say: Al-kaafiroun
                    2nd: Al-Ikhlas
                    3rd: Al-Falaq
                    4th: An-naas
                    *Pokes everyone in the eye with a carrot*
                    Muslim Business Directory

                    Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
                    Al Jazeera Live Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: The four Quls

                      Originally posted by WahYaLookin'At? View Post
                      1st Yu say: Al-kaafiroun
                      2nd: Al-Ikhlas
                      3rd: Al-Falaq
                      4th: An-naas
                      Alhumdullilah thank you :)

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: The four Quls

                        Originally posted by Tanya K View Post
                        Does anyone know the correct order in which we have to read them? Also what is al-Mi’wadhatayn?
                        The same order they appear in the quran

                        1. Sura 109 - Al-Kafirun (The Disbelievers)
                        2. Sura 112 - Al-Ikhlas (The Purity)
                        3. Sura 113 - Al-Falaq (The Day Break)
                        4. Sura 114 - An-Nas (The Mankind)
                        ...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: The four Quls

                          Originally posted by Tanya K View Post
                          Can I have the answer to both pls? :D
                          Im so sorry sis, I went offline before but seems like you got your answer nowww :up:

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: The four Quls

                            :|

                            whatever order you want

                            it doesnt matter

                            but its preferable to read them in a certain order

                            provided its from bak to front or front to bak

                            not in between

                            get me

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: The four Quls

                              Originally posted by Eshal View Post
                              :|

                              whatever order you want

                              it doesnt matter

                              but its preferable to read them in a certain order

                              provided its from bak to front or front to bak

                              not in between

                              get me


                              Huh, I thought u were supposed to read it in a certain order

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X