No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salams All

I think its possible to put on Avatars..if anyone wishes to have their Own Icon Next to them then send the picture to me......Then ill upload it up for them..........

Send to [email protected] then ill customise and add it on for anyone if they need to

whether it be..personal pics,cars,mosques,calligraphy or anything sensible ..ill be happy to accept it..do send to me.....try and keep the images Size Small......

Thanks
    Wassalam
    Sajid

Re: Avatars

Thanks bro i'll send you one :D

Comment

Originally posted by Omar
      Thanks bro i'll send you one :D
      LOL ..!

Comment

looool i remember ther ewas a time where we wud all post our photos up as avatars!

Comment

woah 4 yrs ago i posted that :|

Comment

Everyone send your AV's to sajid inshaAllah :)

Comment

lol sajid, expect a gabillion PMs now :p..people might just send some blindlessly
              Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by veilofmysoul
                ..people might just send some blindlessly
                You mean blindly?;)

Sajid, if anyone sends you something nice, can i use it as my next avatar?
                How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

Originally posted by Irfan GBH...
                  You mean blindly?;)

Sajid, if anyone sends you something nice, can i use it as my next avatar?
                  oops..yeh
                  that's what lack of chocolate does to my brain :D

Comment

Originally posted by sajid
                    Salams All

I think its possible to put on Avatars..if anyone wishes to have their Own Icon Next to them then send the picture to me......Then ill upload it up for them..........

Send to [email protected] then ill customise and add it on for anyone if they need to

whether it be..personal pics,cars,mosques,calligraphy or anything sensible ..ill be happy to accept it..do send to me.....try and keep the images Size Small......

Thanks
                    Wassalam
                    Sajid
                    Bro I like got tonnes of pics- you sure you want me to flood your e-mail, MSN, and PM?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu' Maryam
                      Bro I like got tonnes of pics- you sure you want me to flood your e-mail, MSN, and PM?
                      Send some my way.
                      How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

sallams i wanna put my pic up how do i do that and hw shall i send it to u so u could put it up for me inshallah???

zaynab

Salams All

Thanks
                        Wassalam
                        Sajid

Comment

sallams i wanna put my pic up how do i do that and hw shall i send it to u so u could put it up for me inshallah???

zaynab

Salams All

Thanks
                          Wassalam
                          Sajid

Comment

zaynab

Salams All

Thanks
                            Wassalam
                            Sajid

Comment

Originally posted by zaynab_1982

zaynab
                              Please send ur AV to sajid inshaALlah he'll put it up :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X