X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are Jinn attracted to?

wow..my first post

ok

**first off.. I as well as many people dont want to hear lectures and speeches..I wont go into further detail. What I read in many OTHER forums were some "people" ruin posts by writing unnecessary comments.

if it doesnt answer a question..please keep the comment to yourself.
    Im not a confrontational person..I get along with anyone and everyone, but if someone ticks me off..I have a BAD SIDE. Its really disrespectful if u really look at it to ruin a person's post.
    You never know..maybe someone else has the same question

anyways..

well i had a question of my own

in this modern day era...what are the things jinns are attracted to.

be detailed and specific.

have a real story about a male jinn attracted to this girl..but i wont share it because its long and it does include plenty of sexual content in it, so I wont write it.
    Jinns are a creation of Allah, as are humans, but the jinns were created before the creation of man. One should constantly recite Ayatul Kursi, which will keep things like jinns away and thus they will not be able o harm you.

A person on this forum a while ago said that one of his female relatives had a jinn possessing her.

They took her to a Shaykh, who made the jinn talk. The Shaykh asked the jinn why he possesed this girl and the reply was that the girl was walking out one day and went past the jinn. The jinn said that she had a beautiful perfume on, which attracted him towards her. So he began liking her. The jinn said that he is a muslim but cannot help himself and loves his girl. Well the Shaykh told him to go away and leave the girl alone. He gave the girl taweez and wazaif to read. She is alright now.

these were some comments other members on this board made...
    It is not ‘love’ but attraction. Jinns do attract to very strong perfumes but at certain places and times
    So women who don’t cover their hair and go out after magrib are more likely to be attacked.
    It is VERY real but nothing to be afraid of Alhumdulillah because Allah Ta’allah has provided us with sheilds like Ayatul Kursi.
    It is strange when you first hear about it and its hard to believe when you havent personally experienced it. But it happens. Jinns are attracted to perfume.. womens hair and beauty. Just like we are. I have seen a cousin sister suffer from this and many other people too. It really is a shock to the system when you see them suffer!!

Staying in wudhu, keeping hair covered, not standing under trees close to sunset and after (it is known that the jinn like to sit on trees at this time), reciting daroordshareef/ last 2surahs of the quran, aithal kursi can all help us keep ourselves safe.

And one should never doubt works of Allah SWT, NOTHING is impossible for Him to make anything happen.
    they are attracted to beauty of the human beings.

There is an account of a disciple of Sayyiduna Ghous-ul-A’zam Shaykh Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani Radil Allahu ‘Anhu whose daughter went to the roof and disappeared. In short, it was a Chinese Jinn who took her because she was beautiful. He was later asked to be killed by the King of Jinns when the disciple on the command of Ghous-ul-A’zam Radi Allahu ‘Anhu went to meet the Jinn clan. The King of Jinnat said that they shiver on hearing the name of Sayyiduna Ghous-ul-A’zam Radi Allahu ‘Anhu.

There are also incidents reported where female Jinns possess male human beings because of their beauty.

They are attracted to the beauty of humans because we are the most beautiful of all creation.

Re: What are Jinn attracted to?

Women, Jinn are attracted to women who type alot on the internet.

Comment

Female jinns just won't leave me a lone dammit :(
      Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Women shouldnt be applying perfume outside the house anyhow. It does attract a lot of...jinns. But i only heard it
        الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by *Immortal Logic View Post
          and what bout an immortal jinn who speaks weird n illogical stuff that not a single person on the forum could agree with? :rofl1: *outta*
          لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

There's probably enough perverted jinns out there, watching people while being invisible, makes me sick.

They need to be exposed but there's no way of doing it, hope they get toasted in jahanum.
            Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Jinn's hang out in Night Clubs, they are big time rave heads. :hidban:

Comment

Jinns are attracted to :

1. The colour RED (the fire engine kind)
                2. The colour Green ( Gumbad e Khizra kind)
                3. Virgin women

There are a lot of jinns on trees, grave yards, highways & forests..so people are advised not to go there alone.

I've just heard this..Dunno if its true or not...So, don't ask me for proof..I havent got any.

There is an account of a disciple of Sayyiduna Ghous-ul-A’zam Shaykh Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani Radil Allahu ‘Anhu whose daughter went to the roof and disappeared. In short, it was a Chinese Jinn who took her because she was beautiful. He was later asked to be killed by the King of Jinns when the disciple on the command of Ghous-ul-A’zam Radi Allahu ‘Anhu went to meet the Jinn clan. The King of Jinnat said that they shiver on hearing the name of Sayyiduna Ghous-ul-A’zam Radi Allahu ‘Anhu.
                Are you a laddoo by any chance? They like to exaggerate & make up stuff on Gilani Rah.

Do you have any daleel for this?

Comment

Originally posted by *Immortal Logic View Post
                  Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                  Female jinns just won't leave me a lone dammit :(
                  i thought it was made quite clear lol
                  only serious posts
                  http://www.egaldesigns.com
                  Currently undergoing a hairdo :hidban:

Comment

one of the main things i learned as a kid about jins was never to urinate around tree as they have jinns sitting on them, dont no if this si true but i like to keep and the safe side :D :up:
                    http://i44.tinypic.com/dca0pf.png

Comment

they are attracted to young men and women answering the call of nature in the fields and under trees in a forest. Be aware.
                      "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
                        they are attracted to young men and women answering the call of nature in the fields and under trees in a forest. Be aware.
                        Damn i knew they were pervs

Comment

They are attracted to places devoid of the remembrance of Allah...picures hung up or exposed in the house, music, etc.

They may also affect people who don't read their duas when going to the bathroom, because the bad jinns reside in filthy places away from people and also if they don't read other duas like for leaving house and entering house..bad jinns might come in with you :/

The good jinns (Muslim ones) are attracted to places where there is remembrance of Allah, ie. masaajid, where there are pious people, remembrance of Allah in houses etc. Good to have them around :up:

Basically it doesn't matter if you're beautiful or answer the call of nature, if you read your duas and remember Allah (as well as following his commands) often they can't harm you inshAllah. And if they do, it can be a test...as the prophet (saws) was also affected by magic too....

Other than that, people should beware of this taweez business as that can be magic in itself esp if you don't even know what is in it...they ofen have symbols and other mumbo jumbo that have nothing to do with Quran...and hence contain magic.
                          Last edited by Umm_Hanzalah; 20-02-09, 12:08 PM.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
                            They are attracted to places devoid of the remembrance of Allah...picures hung up or exposed in the house, music, etc.

They may also affect people who don't read their duas when going to the bathroom, because the bad jinns reside in filthy places away from people and also if they don't read other duas like for leaving house and entering house..bad jinns might come in with you :/

The good jinns (Muslim ones) are attracted to places where there is remembrance of Allah, ie. masaajid, where there are pious people, remembrance of Allah in houses etc. Good to have them around :up:

Basically it doesn't matter if you're beautiful or answer the call of nature, if you read your duas and remember Allah (as well as following his commands) often they can't harm you inshAllah. And if they do, it can be a test...as the prophet (saws) was also affected by magic too....

Other than that, people should beware of this taweez business as that can be magic in itself esp if you don't even know what is in it...they ofen have symbols and other mumbo jumbo that have nothing to do with Quran...and hence contain magic.
                            Insh'allah, may Allah ta'ala save us and protect against the waswasas of Shaytaan and Jinnat.
                            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Insh'allah, may Allah ta'ala save us and protect against the waswasas of Shaytaan and Jinnat.[/QUOTE]

Inshallah Ameen,

Comment

Working...
                              X