Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ina lilah wa ina ilayhi raji'oon (may allah bless her with jannah)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ina lilah wa ina ilayhi raji'oon (may allah bless her with jannah)

Asalamu alaykum warahmatullah brothers/sisters.

My grandmother passed away last night. May Allah grant her peace and give her blessings .May Allah.make her among the inhabitants of jannah and may Allah spare her from the punishments jahanam and the grave.

please,take the time to make a sincere dua for her even though you didn't know her.Her name was sahra salaan...I love you all for the sake of allah.May allah make both dunya and akhira easy for us and help us through hard times.ameen
    “Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.”

Re: Ina lilah wa ina ilayhi raji'oon (may allah bless her with jannah)

Inna lillah w inna ilayhi rajiooun.

May Allah grant you and your family patience and make it easy for you.
    ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon :(

Ameen to ur du'aa
      The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, 'Whoever fasts Ramadhan with Iman and Ihtisab [seeking reward], will have his previous sins forgiven.' {Al-Bukhari & Muslim} :love: :inlove:

Comment

:wswrwb:

innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi raaji'oon.

may allah grant ur grandma the highest station in jannah. ameen.
        "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
        ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

Ina lilah wa ina ilayhi raji'oon

Comment

:wswrwb:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

Ameen
            It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
            -Muslim

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

Ameen, thumma Ameen to all duaas.
              لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

May Allah (s.w.) forgive her, have mercy on her and admit her to Jannah.

Comment

May Allah forgive her sin,bless her and admit her along with the rightous.Ameen
                  ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

Sorry to here this brother. Ameen may Allah grant her paradise inshallah.

Comment

Ameen
                      “Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.”

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahyi raji'oon. Ameen to all the du'aas.
                        "The discovery of truth is prevented more effectively, not by the false appearance of things present and which mislead into error, not directly by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by preconceived notions, opinion, and by prejudice." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

May Your Grandmother never feel anything but bliss from now.

Ameen to all the other Duas
                          May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
                            I'm very to hear about your grandmother.
                            May Allah have mercy on your mother and grant her the highest level of Paradise, al-Firdoos. Ameen.
                            Alhamdulillah, she died a believer.

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'ooun.

May Allah grant you and your family sabr & may allah grant your grandmother jannah.
                              [COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"][B]{And be afraid of the Day when you shall be brought back to Allaah}
                              [Soorah al-Baqarah, Aayah 281][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
                              [URL="http://www.muspages.com/"]Muslim Business Directory[/URL]

[url]http://amatullah4ever.wordpress.com/[/url]

Comment

Working...
                              X