Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel supporter Madonna on tour there

Action Alert!

Madonna is set to announce a second leg of the Sticky & Sweet Tour within the next few weeks, the tour is set to begin in May 2009 and finish in September 2009 visiting Australia, Japan, Europe again, Turkey and Israel.

Write to all orgaisations asking for members to express concern that that the Jewish star tour to Isreal must be cancelled due to sufering of the palestian people in Gaza.

Email: [email protected]
    Boycott Israeli Goods Campaign
    Box BM PSA
    London
    WC1N 3XX
    UK

Background Madonna (Italian/French American, follower of Kabbalah Jewish Sect).

Re: Israel supporter Madonna on tour there

As Salaamu Alaikum .

I would not let any of my family go to any of her concerts at a time when Isreal is bombing Gaza she say's she's going there.everyone should condem her for supporting a country at war with children.

Comment

Originally posted by umm_765 View Post
      As Salaamu Alaikum .

I would not let any of my family go to any of her concerts at a time when Isreal is bombing Gaza she say's she's going there.everyone should condem her for supporting a country at war with children.
      :wswrwb:

What about the rest of the time ?
      "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
      (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Careful, this might get on the front page of a Tabloid saying that Madonna is on a hit list!
        Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
        http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Originally posted by samyh View Post
          Action Alert!

Madonna is set to announce a second leg of the Sticky & Sweet Tour within the next few weeks, the tour is set to begin in May 2009 and finish in September 2009 visiting Australia, Japan, Europe again, Turkey and Israel.

Write to all orgaisations asking for members to express concern that that the Jewish star tour to Isreal must be cancelled due to sufering of the palestian people in Gaza.

Email: [email protected]
          Boycott Israeli Goods Campaign
          Box BM PSA
          London
          WC1N 3XX
          UK

Background Madonna (Italian/French American, follower of Kabbalah Jewish Sect).
          Who cares what she wants, let her rot for her Evil deeds, and go swiftly to Jahannam.

there is no need to give such a Khabeeth free advertising on this Forum.

regards.
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
            Who cares what she wants, let her rot for her Evil deeds, and go swiftly to Jahannam.

there is no need to give such a Khabeeth free advertising on this Forum.

regards.
            Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

brother Madonna is a disgrace. she insults us with her slutty behaviour and then

she insults us ferther with her love of the jewish kuffar.

some brothers were talking about what to do about this the other day on anuther site. i dont want to say too much on here. but you can pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by hammed10 View Post

brother Madonna is a disgrace. she insults us with her slutty behaviour and then

some brothers were talking about what to do about this the other day on anuther site. i dont want to say too much on here. but you can pm me.
              *Yawn*

Another Troll..

i mean if you want to pose as a muslim at least do it properly. Rather then your stupid feeble pathetic attempt at trying to be "Be like a muslim"

Jewish Kuffar?
              HAHAHA

soo who u reporting though?

Comment

Maybe i should use your Post as a "Scapegoat" to show others!

Comment

Originally posted by hammed10 View Post

Muslims Generally Are Aware Of The Appropriate Gender For A Brother/Sister

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                  *Yawn*

Another Troll..

i mean if you want to pose as a muslim at least do it properly. Rather then your stupid feeble pathetic attempt at trying to be "Be like a muslim"

Jewish Kuffar?
                  HAHAHA

soo who u reporting though?
                  :up:

Comment

Originally posted by samyh View Post
                    Action Alert!

I think there are other things to worry about than Madonna...like the Muslim leaders who refuse to do anything. Perhaps we should be writing to them, instead of doing something about Madonna.
                    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                    [2:186]

.:.
                    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

She IS a disgrace and her vile (what is claimed to be) music should be banned,the way she dresses and presents herself, flaunting like the dog she really is.

Comment

*****PROTEST!! ISRAEL IS A NAZI STATE******
                        Saturday 10 January

Assemble at Hyde Park (Speakers Corner) 12.30 PM - March to Israeli Embassy

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                          I'm just wondering where you're from ?
                          "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
                          (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                            She IS a disgrace and her vile (what is claimed to be) music should be banned,the way she dresses and presents herself, flaunting like the dog she really is.
                            Originally posted by umm_765 View Post
                            *****PROTEST!! ISRAEL IS A NAZI STATE******
                            Saturday 10 January

Assemble at Hyde Park (Speakers Corner) 12.30 PM - March to Israeli Embassy

:rotfl: nice try, u bringing cameras
                            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Jewish Kuffar?? LOL. What a laughable attempt at trying to pose as a Muslim.
                              Look at how pathetic these trouble makers are.

Btw. welcome back 'asyia. Nice to see you back amongst us.
                              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X