Girls' Islamic School in London

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls' Islamic School in London

Salaams, My mum is considering sending my little sister to an Islamic school but can't seem to find one with good sunni ethics and also a good standard of education. I went to one that had a fantastic Islamic Education, but lacked qualified teachers and the appropriate learning aids for important subjects like English, Science and Maths.

Can anybody offer any advice either from experience or word of mouth?

Re: Girls' Islamic School in London

Wasalam!

http://www.azharacademy.org/index.htm

check this out sis! ..
    "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

My cousin went to one in Bradford, which is all sunni/deobandi

But she didnt like it, cus her roomate was possessed

Comment

Originally posted by -BILAL- View Post

My cousin went to one in Bradford, which is all sunni/deobandi

But she didnt like it, cus her roomate was possessed
        Yeah, one would think that could be a little of-putting. lol

Comment

theres quwwatul islam in upton lane, london and al noor in redbridge. they have qualified teachers there.
          Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amir (ra) : 'Umar (ra) went to Sham and when he reached Sargh, he got the news that an epidemic (of plague) had broken out in Sham. 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Auf (ra) told him that Allah's Apostle (saaw) said, "If you hear that it (plague) has broken out in a land, do not go to it; but if it breaks out in a land where you are present, do not go out escaping from it." (Book #71, Hadith #626 - Bukhari)

Comment

Originally posted by ruks View Post
            theres quwwatul islam in upton lane, london and al noor in redbridge. they have qualified teachers there.
            Sorry, forgot to mention, I meant secondary school. Jazakallah though.

Comment

How about IPS?
              'Verily, never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change themselves.'
              (al-Ra'd, 13:11)

Comment

Originally posted by *saphire* View Post
                Sorry, forgot to mention, I meant secondary school. Jazakallah though.
                thats alright, theres one in whitechapel madinah girls school, its a secondary school, errrm try ebrahim community college, al azhar academy,
                Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amir (ra) : 'Umar (ra) went to Sham and when he reached Sargh, he got the news that an epidemic (of plague) had broken out in Sham. 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Auf (ra) told him that Allah's Apostle (saaw) said, "If you hear that it (plague) has broken out in a land, do not go to it; but if it breaks out in a land where you are present, do not go out escaping from it." (Book #71, Hadith #626 - Bukhari)

Comment

A friend of mine has just started here
                  The kitchen's a laboratory, and everything that happens there has to do with Science. It's Biology, Chemistry, Physics. Yes, there's History. Yes, there's Artistry. Yes, to all of that... but what happened there, what actually happens to the food is all Science :banan:

Comment

Originally posted by aisha2007 View Post
                    How about IPS?
                    Which stands for...

Comment

Originally posted by Unique Muslimah View Post
                      Which stands for...
                      Islamia Primary School
                      "What can my enemies do to me? I have in my breast both my heaven and my garden. If I travel they are with me, never leaving me. Imprisonment for me is a chance to be alone with my Lord. To be killed is martyrdom and to be exiled from my land is a spiritual journey." - Shaykh ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimuhullah)

Comment

Originally posted by umm turaab View Post
                        Islamia Primary School
                        Thought so,cept that's not a secondary school:pThat would be IGS

Comment

YUPYUP ur right ukhti! :D
                          "What can my enemies do to me? I have in my breast both my heaven and my garden. If I travel they are with me, never leaving me. Imprisonment for me is a chance to be alone with my Lord. To be killed is martyrdom and to be exiled from my land is a spiritual journey." - Shaykh ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimuhullah)

Comment

tayyaba school in hackney!
                            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

A friend's daughter went there and was very pleased with the education.

Comment

Working...
                              X