X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can You Rape Your Own Wife?

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    im not dragging it on i just closed it....
    all i am saying, is when u do amr bil ma3roof w nahy 3an il munkar, u have to be CLEAR as possible. not just him but anyone...
    when anyone asks a sheikh about an act which isnt permissable, they dont say "you can do it, but you will answer for it in qiyamah" you know because mankind is weak, and it is the nature of mankind also to look in the short term rather than the long term, thats why we commit sins anyway right.. its better to give a firm no. that's all... im not accusing the brother of anything :s
    Well I did say that it is Islamically impermissable in the same sentence but anyway..

I just want to remind people here that Qur'an and Sunnah does not include the opinions of us. There is no "I think" and "I feel".
    Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: (Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Abu Hurairah,

Where's my hug bro??
      Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: (Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

:zzz:

Boy! today I locked out some 232 accounts in our company. They cannot access system until friday.

I wish I could have locked all accounts of all of you arguing on this thread!

Btw, Excellent posts from sister T - Soul
        لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by abuislam View Post
          Salaam Alykum wrwb

A brother asked a very interesting question last night and i thought i would share.

'If a woman refuses her husband his right can he force himself upon her?'
          My thoughts and Allah SWT knows best

It is the husbands right that he can demand.

Some thoughts:
          • In admonishing a wife one would also see a mild punishment.
          • There lies a difference between influencing to change the mind and rape. One inflicts bodily harm and phsycologically negative effects, while the other does not.
          • If a wife does not want to let her crying out, and she just wants to be away from the husband who is hugging her - he refuses to let her go and holds on tight - till she lets it out - is this force wrong? Does it inflict harm, physically or psychologically? NO. Perhaps, we need to consider the question and the motives, before explaining away.

I say in no uncertain terms: No man, who is married to a women he loves, would want to harm her, beyond reasonable bounds, physically or emotionally or other than that. If he does, then either he does not love her or he has 'ISSUES'

Your brother in Islam, aboo.

Comment

lol i killed the debate for last 3 hours by scaring them all by saying bout lockin their accounts :p

and now u made a post again s::p

Comment

Re: Great.....

Originally posted by Abu Hurairah View Post
              A self-confessed deviant posting about doubts. Makes sense.

So the deviants on Ummah.com are infracted for being 'too open'? Alhamdulillah thats good, the less deviancy the better.
              :rotfl:

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Has anyone bothered to ask an Alim?

This question was asked to Dr Khalid Khan (Islam Channel) and he said that the matter is not a simple one and the answer is not a general one. It would need much explaining and would be judge on an individual basis.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showpost....73&postcount=1
                Last edited by Scented Blood; 15-10-08, 02:45 PM.
                http://5centedblood.wordpress.com/

The more you learn
                The less you will talk...

Comment

Salaam Alykum wrwb

A brother asked a very interesting question last night and i thought i would share.

walaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

ok cutting all the rubbish that has come in the middle..

marriage is implied consent ie there is no more issue of consent, by nikah and taking the mahr the woman has consented that she is available to her husband... that much is clear, a husband cannot in the LEGAL sense rape his wife....

HOWEVER... that does NOT mean that if a wife is either MALICIOUSLY or JUSTIFIABLY refusing to have relations with his wife that he is allowed to force her. Meaning it would not be permissible for him to beat his wife back and blue and then have relations with her... although yes it would not be rape in the LEGAL sense, in any moral sense it will be...

on the other hand, if he were to pressure her or bribe her or anything else and she did have relations with her then there would not be anything LEGALLY wrong with this again. As opposed to if a man pressures or blackmails a woman who is not his wife to have relations with him then this would be classed as rape...

i hope that answers your question...
                  FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
                  OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
                  Donate to syria.
                  *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Comment

Re:

(..........calm down!)

some of you brothers are so pathetic!!!!and stupid!
                    Last edited by abstract; 15-10-08, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by abstract View Post
                      (..........calm down!)

some of you brothers are so pathetic!!!!
                      alright chill with your emotions and contribute to the topic if you can...

Comment

Re: Does Marital Rape Exist?

No. A Muslim man can't force himself on his wife. That would be classed as rape

And by the way, GLEN JENVEY. Stop posting on ummahforums just to get information, which, I guarantee, you will *not* find. You've been exposed for a liar and fraud that you are. Anyone reading this check:

http://ummah.com/
                        Last edited by QueenofDeen; 19-05-09, 05:54 PM.

Comment

salam.

no, in islam this dosent exist and it is one of the most slimy things a so called man could ever do to somone he claims to love.

if a man forces himself on his wife, he should get his head choped off and i dont mean a beheadinf i mean a mutilation.

in islam the man has a right to have intercourse yes but not to that exteeme, if thr wife really dose not want to have sex at that time then she can say no.

part of a relationship is compassion and if sher for whatever reason is not in thre mood at the time then he is supposed to back off. more often then not, the next hour they will have intercourse.

remember the best of the mu'min are those who are best to their wives.
                          painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Salaam Alykum wrwb

It's important to remember that this agent provacateur calling himself "abuislam" is actually the islamophobe bigot Glen Jenvey who was exposed recently fabricating evidence against ummah forum and then giving that fake evidence to the S C U M Newspaper.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206714
                            Last edited by cyber_abdullah; 19-05-09, 06:44 PM.
                            The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
                            Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
                            http://www.islamic-awareness.org
                            http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
                            Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

I had an interesting debate about this and marital rights when it comes to sex with a non-Muslim a few months ago.

For those with access to the private forums click here

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210809
                              If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X