Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far will does hatred go with the Yahood?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How far will does hatred go with the Yahood?

My stepdad wouldn't let me watch my favorite movie, The Pianist, becasue he said it is about the holocaust and we shouldnt feel bad for the Yahood. I explained to him that it didnt change my perception about the Jews its just entertainment and historical even. What do you all think?
    Allah the Almighty has laid down religious duties, so do not neglect them. He has set boundaries, so do not over step them. He has prohibited some things, so do not violate them; about some things He was silent-out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness, so seek not after them
    :love:

Re: How far will does hatred go with the Yahood?

What does this have to do with the Ummah?

Shouldn't this thread be called "How far does my dads hatred go with the yahood?"
    Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to Allah's will) in Islam. (Koran 15:02)

Comment

Originally posted by usman3 View Post

Shouldn't this thread be called "How far does my dads hatred go with the yahood?"
      Because I want to know if some muslims think the same way he does. Thats why.
      Allah the Almighty has laid down religious duties, so do not neglect them. He has set boundaries, so do not over step them. He has prohibited some things, so do not violate them; about some things He was silent-out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness, so seek not after them
      :love:

Comment

Well ask him if he likes fiction?
        Bush lets make him Gusht ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Islamiyyah View Post
          read through a few dozen threads about Jews on here and you will find your answer.

Comment

The movie is not that good.
            ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

never saw it, of course i could say that about a million other movies. Other than The Lord Of the Rings, i have not seen much in the last 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by Islamiyyah View Post
                If there is one, then there are bound to be more, that also hold such a view. Its quite sad really.
                Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

I haven't seen it but IMHO it is wrong for your dad to ban this because it's about a jew. If he has no Islamic reason for forbidding you from watching this then he needs to re examine himself
                  I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

obey your father, unless he tells you something unislamic

you watching any movie has little islamic value, if any, thus he is well within his rights to forbid you from watching almost any movie

as far as his concern about being influenced to love the yahood, heis correct there also, because he understands the powerful influence that movies play on our minds (years ago, sodomites were despised, now since the media has painted them in a better light, they are accepted)

same goes for the pity for the yahood, they make many of these films to rehash the sympathy for the holocaust, and it works, because the american public always feels sorry for the poor poor jews
                    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

you watching any movie has little islamic value, if any, thus he is well within his rights to forbid you from watching almost any movie

as far as his concern about being influenced to love the yahood, heis correct there also, because he understands the powerful influence that movies play on our minds (years ago, sodomites were despised, now since the media has painted them in a better light, they are accepted)

same goes for the pity for the yahood, they make many of these films to rehash the sympathy for the holocaust, and it works, because the american public always feels sorry for the poor poor jews
                      Exellent points akhi. Jazaakullah
                      The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) warned: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Bukhaaree and Muslim

Comment

Stop watching TV and read more Quraan, learn the deen and practise upon what you learn there after give Dawah and call towards Islam - I assure you, you wont have time left in a day to watch TV!
                        Your Brother & Student in Islam
                        S_W_O_R_D
                        And I bear witness that there is no God but Allah alone Who has no partner and I bear witness that Mohammed is His slave and His messenger. Peace and blessings be upon those who follow His guidance."

Comment

Originally posted by usman3 View Post

another example of one who has been suckered into thinking anything that disagrees with jews makes them the victim

i guess the fact that the jews kill muslims and steal their land has no influence on anyone muslims hatred of jews, now does it?

its all about muslims being anti semitic..........imagine that one? an arab or a black being anti semitic..............its impossible
                          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Aslamolaikom

I am muslim Alhadoliallah!

I do not hate jewish people, I believe their religon is wrong but I don't have anything against them! However as muslims we must help these iggnorant people (jews) to find the the true religon, that we call Islam! We should not hate them but guide them! We should not beat them but help them on the right path!

May Allah help the jews become Muslims and may Allah help us all become better muslims

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

very good post abu mubarak, way to show that jews and sodomites are on the same level.

Comment

Working...
                              X