Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far will does hatred go with the Yahood?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How far will does hatred go with the Yahood?

Originally posted by i kamado View Post
    very good post abu mubarak, way to show that jews and sodomites are on the same level.
    no it shows that certain groups of people who were once rejected and despised , are now accepted.

a little history lesson for u :up:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...06-482185.html
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

If Songbird wasn't banned, I'd suggest you ask her.
      She has a way with words... :D
      "I shall be telling this with a sigh. Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less travelled by, And that has made all the difference."
      ~ Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
        In the Middle Ages, lending money with interest - usury - was considered a sin and forbidden to Christians. But medieval monarchs found it useful that Jews were allowed to engage in the practice. The outsiders financed royal consumption, adventures and wars - and made themselves rich in the process.
        its funny how far the christians have traveled from their roots

and funnier how jews are still running from theirs

both were forbidden usury, obviously, the jews cared not into the middle ages

and this is what these people call reform and this is what they invite the muslims to do, reform our deen
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by i kamado View Post
          very good post abu mubarak, way to show that jews and sodomites are on the same level.
          it was illustrating the persuasive powers of television

but sodomites are allowed to parade thru tel aviv

its called progress
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

no it shows that certain groups of people who were once rejected and despised , are now accepted.

a little history lesson for u :up:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...06-482185.html
            So... not persecuting the Jews is an example of the decline of western civilisation?
            "I shall be telling this with a sigh. Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less travelled by, And that has made all the difference."

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
              So... not persecuting the Jews is an example of the decline of western civilisation?
              :scratch: eh ? u people are soooo good at twisting things.
              "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

rup, should call you the twister

but you know thats not whats being said

our best of worlds would be for all of you to live under sharia

but we have to establish it first, but we have to get up off our butts and do it

so be patient, its just around the corner
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

i am surprised you missed the part about usury being forbidden amongst the christians

today, they submerge themselves in it

of course, its not at the behest of the jews
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

No... I wasn't suggesting that's what you meant.
                    Just pointing out that it's strange to compare what I would consider a positive example, the decline of Jewish persecution, with Abumubarak's example of the negative influence of the media... the pro homosexual attitude and agenda.

Comment

it wasnt the persecution of the jews, rup, i do not believe jews ever deserved persecution.......in that sense, but Allah saw it differently

however, my point was the influence of the media, this sisters father knows exactly the media can influence the mind

i used the sodomite example as just that, another example

though jews seem quite at home with gay parades thru their religious cul de sac
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

It is so easy to get brainwashed by watching movies made by child abusing swine (referring to Roman Polanski) , we are almost drenched with films about the holocaust and the victimisation of the Jews to constantly win out sympathy and then to justify there occupation of Palestine! And in American war films the enemy always has brown skin! This is damaging and debunking our perception of the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                          i am surprised you missed the part about usury being forbidden amongst the christians

today, they submerge themselves in it

of course, its not at the behest of the jews
                          Usury, in terms of the prohibition of loans, was officially introduced by the council of Nicea in regards to priests, and spread to the laiety later.
                          That doesn't quite fit with your concept of a gradual straying from the original revealed "truth".
                          Your definition of usury wasn't used by the Jews, and I believe the interpretation and understanding of "usury" was closer to "financial exploitation". Particularly of the poor by the rich.
                          That said, it's true that this is widespread in banking and business these days, including amongst those who call themselves Christians.

Personally I don't take loans, nor give them, but moreso I'm against the exploitation of the poor by the rich.
                          Last edited by Ruprecht; 28-07-08, 02:38 PM.

Comment

it wasnt the persecution of the jews, rup, i do not believe jews ever deserved persecution.......in that sense, but Allah saw it differently

however, my point was the influence of the media, this sisters father knows exactly the media can influence the mind

i used the sodomite example as just that, another example

though jews seem quite at home with gay parades thru their religious cul de sac
                            Sure. I agree about the influence of the media.
                            ...but refusing to watch a historical drama, simply because it's a "positive" story about a Jew and might elicit feelings of sympathy towards Jews...
                            Well... that's not just "disagreeing" with Jews, is it?

Edit: by the way, I haven't seen the film, but my understanding is that it was quite unbiased in it's representation of the Jewish community involved. For instance it didn't gloss over the issue of Jewish collaborators...

Comment

rup, should call you the twister
                              Hah! That's funny.
                              I think that's the first time I've been accused of being too indirect.
                              Usually people complain that I'm a bit blunt... tactless even.

Comment

Sure. I agree about the influence of the media.
                                ...but refusing to watch a historical drama, simply because it's a "positive" story about a Jew and might elicit feelings of sympathy towards Jews...
                                Well... that's not just "disagreeing" with Jews, is it?

Edit: by the way, I haven't seen the film, but my understanding is that it was quite unbiased in it's representation of the Jewish community involved. For instance it didn't gloss over the issue of Jewish collaborators...
                                i am not saying i agree with the fathers position, this is not about me agreeing with him

its about his daughter and the level of obedience she is required to have with her parents

i can understand what he said, without necessarily agreeing with it

personally, i have had my share of holocaust movies, and its a shame what happened to them

but their behavior today pales in comparison, so they lost my sympathies
                                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Working...
                                X