• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salafi Burnout

http://salafiburnout.wordpress.com/2...-cult/#more-31

Re: Salafi Burnout

so now its a cult eh

from the same author

The mainstream Salafi groups will tell you that they share no similarities whatsoever with the violent groups like Al-Qaeda, but they both base their ideology on that of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab who used violence to gain power for himself and the Saud family and killed Muslims.

really cant take anything he says seriously after that ridiculous statement.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

well dunno if the author is chatting it or tell the truth but from my own experience Salafis seems like the most arrogant rudest people i have ever known
      actually i was gonna start a thread on this but

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
        so now its a cult eh

from the same author

The mainstream Salafi groups will tell you that they share no similarities whatsoever with the violent groups like Al-Qaeda, but they both base their ideology on that of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab who used violence to gain power for himself and the Saud family and killed Muslims.

really cant take anything he says seriously after that ridiculous statement.
        Sorry, are you saying the one who started this thread is unreliable?

Comment

May Allah guide them and us

ameen

Comment

Originally posted by shariff2 View Post
            Sorry, are you saying the one who started this thread is unreliable?
            is this even news ?
            ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
            a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
            worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
            a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
            and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
            (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Comment

this sounds like a piece of fiction

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

it doesn't say what he believes is the "real Islam" :scratch: but big generalizations
                  Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

lets just make duaa for our brothers eh will be far more beneficial

Abud-Darda' (Radhiallahu anha) reported: The Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, "The supplication of a Muslim for his (Muslim) brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Everytime he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: `Ameen! May it be for you, too'.''

(sahih Muslim)

Narrated by Abdullah bin Umar Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection."

(sahih Bukhari )

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said: "Do not be envious of one another; do not artificially inflate prices against one another; do not hate one another; do not shun one another; and do not undercut one another in business transactions; and be as fellow-brothers and servants of Allah.

A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him. Piety is here - and he pointed to his chest three times. It is evil enough for a Muslim to hold his brother Muslim in contempt. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for another Muslim: his blood, his property and his honour."

( sahih Muslim )

The Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam said:

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion. By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

(Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi)

brother hood in Islam

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170893
                    Last edited by *asiya*; 15-06-08, 03:50 PM.
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

Comment

lol nice little fairy tale.

Comment

Oh and my brothers, it is typical that when these people can not refute or do what want to be further exposed, or they simply can get it through there head they will sometimes restore to saying, "oh what a lie" or some thing of that sort.

But, this story is true, as myself have met so many people who were once indulged in the ideas of this group, but once they get out, they always curse this group for wasting thier time and corrupting them, keeping them away from the mainstream views of Islam.

Peace out now

Salamunalaykum :D

Comment

Originally posted by Strict2TheSunna View Post
                          lol nice little fairy tale.
                          this sounds like a piece of fiction
                          might be fiction but i know people who have left "salafism" and taken off the niqab, abandoned the hijab, shaved the beard off so it can happen

Comment

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
                            might be fiction but i know people who have left "salafism" and taken off the niqab, abandoned the hijab, shaved the beard off so it can happen
                            nothing to do with "salafi" that is to do with their own weakness and lack of understanding of the deen, and obedience to Allah ta ala who guides whom He wills and plenty of people have been through greater so called "hardships" than hanging out with "salafis" and that did not effect their deen in the slightest.

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

Is this written by tayfah-mansurah? is that blog his/hers?
                              If We Had Perfect Power Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To Determine Our Destinies, and Perfect Vision Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To See The Future and Know What Is Best For Us, We Would Choose Exactly The Fate That Allah Chose For Us.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X