'Halal' food outlets . . . HFA/HMC/Halal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Email from HFA about KFC

The way i see it, people who find excuses and refuse to acknowledge that a group of ulama are trying their utmost best to provide halal meat without any doubt, are just looking for the easy way out.
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
      The way i see it, people who find excuses and refuse to acknowledge that a group of ulama are trying their utmost best to provide halal meat without any doubt, are just looking for the easy way out.
      that's pretty much what it boils down to
      Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
      Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRising View Post
        yep, you got it
        so let me get this right... HFA and other authorities that allow stunning, check the pulses of the chickens bearing in mind a machine slaughters over 100 chickens per minute.?

unlikely.
        Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
        Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
          yup, I also find that is the case with smokers as well who favour the opinion that smoking is makruh rather than haram.
          The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
          Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
          http://www.islamic-awareness.org
          http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
          Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

Originally posted by seven View Post
            so let me get this right... HFA and other authorities that allow stunning, check the pulses of the chickens bearing in mind a machine slaughters over 100 chickens per minute.?

AND if they are going to go ahead and check every single chicken indivisually why bother stunning - might as well hand slaughter . . ! :wacko:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire_blue View Post
              AND if they are going to go ahead and check every single chicken indivisually why bother stunning - might as well hand slaughter . . ! :wacko:
              Millions of lambs out of New zeeland and Australia go through the same process.
              They have mechanisms

But then again All the scholars, governments and HFA might be lying

Comment

Millions of lambs out of New zeeland and Australia go through the same process.
                They have mechanisms

But then again All the scholars, governments and HFA might be lying
                Which Ulema back HFA and which Muslim groups?

Comment

Originally posted by cyber_abdullah View Post
                  yup, I also find that is the case with smokers as well who favour the opinion that smoking is makruh rather than haram.
                  Yup the islamic fiqh council in 1987, made the fatawa allowing stunning so that they could have KFC.

Lol, if only you knew how silly you sound

Comment

Originally posted by ahaneefah View Post
                    Which Ulema back HFA and which Muslim groups?
                    Every Muslim Nation has backed Stunning.
                    In particular i have given rulings from Malaysia, and the Islamic Fiqh Council in Saudi Arabia, who gave a comprehensive ruling in 1987, after convening to specifically rule on this issue.

Comment

Every Muslim Nation has backed Stunning.
                      In particular i have given rulings from Malaysia, and the Islamic Fiqh Council in Saudi Arabia, who gave a comprehensive ruling in 1987, after convening to specifically rule on this issue.
                      I am asking which Ulema and Muslim organisations (UK) support and endorce HFA?

Comment

Originally posted by ahaneefah View Post
                        I am asking which Ulema and Muslim organisations (UK) support and endorce HFA?

Perhaps you can try http://www.islamic-sharia.org And ask for a ruling.

Comment

Yup the islamic fiqh council in 1987, made the fatawa allowing stunning so that they could have KFC.

Lol, if only you knew how silly you sound
                          stop being stupid. i was referring to a specific psychology which tends to favour the most advantageous fatwas rather than the truthful fatwas, ie, people going for the easiest option rather than the correct option, which keekee was referring to.

you should think before you speak
                          Last edited by cyber_abdullah; 11-05-09, 11:51 PM.
                          The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
                          Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
                          http://www.islamic-awareness.org
                          http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
                          Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

• Re: 'Halal' food outlets . . . HFA/HMC/Halal

AsalaamzWW - HFA have a few scholars they claim the have onboard. One a 'Mufti' from the Wembley area and other 2 i cant remember (1 was or is a Shia) thats what i recall Br Masood Khwaja Chair of HFA saying on the "Halal Debate - Behind Closed Doors" program 2 weeks back..

Whos saying stunning is haraam???
                            Last edited by deywalk3r; 12-05-09, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deywalk3r View Post

Whos saying stunning is haraam???

What is not allowed is the animal should not die as a direct result of the stunning. If after shocking you then go and slaughter it yourself then this is ok.

Forbidden to you (for food) are: Al‑Maitah (the dead animals — cattle — beast not slaughtered), blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which Allaah’s Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering (that which has been slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allaah, or has been slaughtered for idols) and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by the goring of horns — and that which has been (partly) eaten by a wild animal — unless you are able to slaughter it (before its death)”
                              [al-Maa'idah 5:3]

And Allah knows best.
                              Last edited by sapphire_blue; 12-05-09, 09:04 PM.

Comment

i simple way (well in my laymans view) to show if the chicken will die and to remove doubt would be say firstly do some research on different levels of stunning voltage to see if the chicken dies or not.

This can be done with say a large amount of chickens (say least 100 or lets say a large amount 1000 or why not 10,000 if the moneys there) each one being stunned in the same manner with the same voltage and then checked straight after the stunning if they are alive and for how long for. If all are alive even after 10mins wont that make it ok to use that level of stunning in that manner and at the same time have trained monitors on sight (every day) who are trained to indentify the signs of a dead chicken or if the voltage is too high??

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X