Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Email from HFA about KFC

Originally posted by ze leetle elper View Post
    I thought that one of the rules of slaughter, is that the animal should not see the knife?
    Not sure if it's part of the 'rule', but it certainly would be more humane.
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Originally posted by seven View Post
      According to the Farm Animal Welfare Council, 35% of chickens die prior to slaughter.

So is there any surprise that HMC refuse to authorise stunning?
      Yet thousands of Halal Abboitours throughout the world, employ mechanism to ensure the meat is not carrion.

Something the esteemed HFA has checked before granting Halal status to the very tasty KFC outlets

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRising View Post
        Yet thousands of Halal Abboitours throughout the world, employ mechanism to ensure the meat is not carrion.

Something the esteemed HFA has checked before granting Halal status to the very tasty KFC outlets
        There should be very simple guidelines on what makes food Halal (and how). I'm sure (according to Islam), it's not rocket science.

And why don't these (Muslim) slaughterhouses follow them ?
        'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
          There should be very simple guidelines on what makes food Halal (and how). I'm sure (according to Islam), it's not rocket science.

Run by Jews in Holland :-)

Chickens brought over from brazil after being pumped full of drugs, Packaged and slaughtered by companies owned by Jews in Holland and then shipped to the uk for the halal butchers and restaurant trade.

Comment

Run by Jews in Holland :-)

Chickens brought over from brazil after being pumped full of drugs, Packaged and slaughtered by companies owned by Jews in Holland and then shipped to the uk for the halal butchers and restaurant trade.
            Hmmm.. interesting.

BTW, do you have any credible sources for those claims ?

Comment

• Re: 'Halal' food outlets . . . HFA/HMC/Halal

I have connections to the industry

Comment

I have connections to the industry
                Are you being serious ?

Comment

I was talking to a brother in the industry yesterday ( a HMC butcher that actually loses money at the moment because he is trying to compete with cheaper HFA prices) and he told me that there are only 3 Muslim owned slaughter houses in the country.
                  Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
                  http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
                    I was talking to a brother in the industry yesterday ( a HMC butcher that actually loses money at the moment because he is trying to compete with cheaper HFA prices) and he told me that there are only 3 Muslim owned slaughter houses in the country.
                    JZK, Bro.

And is this in the UK ? - nevertheless, if it's a 'money' thing, surely the most 'Islamic' thing to do, would be to find alternative employment (rather than break one of ALLAH (SWT)'s Main Laws) ?

Comment

Are you being serious ?
                      yep

Comment

JZK, Bro.

And is this in the UK ? - nevertheless, if it's a 'money' thing, surely the most 'Islamic' thing to do, would be to find alternative employment (rather than break one of ALLAH (SWT)'s Main Laws) ?
                        I don't understand what you are saying - who is breaking which of Allah (swt) 's laws?

Comment

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
                          I don't understand what you are saying - who is breaking which of Allah (swt) 's laws?
                          Apologies Bro, but I thought the person you mentioned, might resort to un-halal means for a living (i.e. he might start to use un-Islamic methods to stay in the 'market').

Comment

and how exactly do they make sure the meat is not carrion? check their pulse?
                            Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                            Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Apologies Bro, but I thought the person you mentioned, might resort to un-halal means for a living (i.e. he might start to use un-Islamic methods to stay in the 'market').
                              No - he's resorting to working for free which is exactly what people like Phoenix expect people to do!

A lot of peoplearen't prepared to pay a higher cost for HMC meat although the additional costs involved means a much higher cost price.

This means that the butchers have to run the business on a very small profit margin - it is barely enough to pay the wages and bills.

Comment

Originally posted by seven View Post
                                and how exactly do they make sure the meat is not carrion? check their pulse?
                                yep, you got it

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X