isreali soldiers piss on arafat's wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

junior

Are you suggesting that it would be possible for Israel to attack the USA? Not only would that be politcal sucide for them, as well as military, it simple could not happen. Just the distance would prevent it. America chooses its allies carefuly, and when we do, we support them. Believe it or not, we generaly like Israel and they generaly like us.

Comment

I'm suggesting that there always is a possibility. You know before 911 many people thought something like 911 wouldn't be possible.
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

junior

Oh no, we thought it was possible. We just didn't believe someone could be capable mentaly of such a thing. But did we belive it couldn't be done? No, in fact, if you one of my previous post, you see that we planned on planes crashing into buildings. We just didn't exspect it to be on purpose.
        Also, you will notice that one of my arguements was that it was physicaly impossible for them to do it.

Comment

Well stanley and kenwayy you two can wait in your houses for the zionist soldiers to barge in and shoot your family and friends, after that you guys can stay there do nothing while watching your close ones bleed to death because the zionists wont allow any ambulances. After that you can watch them piss on your walls cause you know 4 people got to piss at the same time at the same place. And then you can come here and tell us that your incident is not 'new worthy'.
          Yeah, but how would you like it if you were eatting pizza with your friends at a bar, and you hear the door open. The latest 'customer' pulls the cord, and your life ends.

Or how about reading the newspaper, and then someone tells you that your son had been killed in a suicide bombing?

I'm not supporting Zionists killing families, but the Palestinians aren't Saints either.

Silkner

Comment

Have you heard the news? More than half of isreal is in the army. That includes army training for people who fit starting from just 15.

These statistics are taken from CIA World Fact Book

Isreali Population: 5,938,093 (July 2001 est.)

note: includes about 176,000 Israeli settlers in the West Bank, about 20,000 in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, about 6,900 in the Gaza Strip, and about 173,000 in East Jerusalem (August 2000 est.)

Isreali Military manpower - military age: 18 years of age

Isreali Military manpower - availability: males age 15-49: 1,522,003
            females age 15-49: 1,482,027 (2001 est.)

Isreali Military manpower - fit for military service: males age 15-49: 1,245,757
            females age 15-49: 1,208,973 (2001 est.)

Isreali Military manpower - reaching military age annually: males: 49,206
            females: 53,379 (2001 est.)

Comment

Wall?

If I were a Palestinian I'd want to pee on Arafat's GRAVE for subjecting me to poverty and war for decades.

Comment

After Israeli army occupied Ramallah , they broadcasting S e x movies by the local tv stations.
                Last edited by Bilal; 04-04-02, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Number of soldiers

I believe the World Fact Book is one of the few books I am well versed in.
                  When it states the number of eligible soldiers, thats just the number of people in a certain age group, it does not mean that they are in the Armed Forces.
                  Fit for military service just means that if they instituted a broad draft, that would be the number of citizens who would be choosen. So as you can see, not even close to 1/2 of the population is even fit for military service much less a member

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayee
                    Have you heard the news? More than half of isreal is in the army. That includes army training for people who fit starting from just 15.

These statistics are taken from CIA World Fact Book

Isreali Population: 5,938,093 (July 2001 est.)

note: includes about 176,000 Israeli settlers in the West Bank, about 20,000 in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, about 6,900 in the Gaza Strip, and about 173,000 in East Jerusalem (August 2000 est.)

Isreali Military manpower - military age: 18 years of age

Isreali Military manpower - availability: males age 15-49: 1,522,003
                    females age 15-49: 1,482,027 (2001 est.)

Isreali Military manpower - fit for military service: males age 15-49: 1,245,757
                    females age 15-49: 1,208,973 (2001 est.)

Isreali Military manpower - reaching military age annually: males: 49,206
                    females: 53,379 (2001 est.)
                    Yeah, we've "heard the news". Do you think that there might be a valid reason for Israel to need such an outstanding array of military power? Sure you have!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X