• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isreali soldiers piss on arafat's wall

Yup thats right and here's the proof for you all

http://www.trinicenter.com/img/piss1.jpg

Please Re-update your Signature

AOA Wr Wb Brother Fidayeen,

I have missed you and the other brothers and sisters here.

Wallahi, your pictures do and don't shock me.
    The Yahudis have proved yet again that they are nothing but dirty dogs. La'ana to them. They are Damned by the Beneficent and Merciful God for a just reason. Insha'allah, the Muslims will piddle on their dead filthy, najas, impure bodies soon.

God bless Germany and Austria.

W/S,

B

Comment

Assamalmu Alaikum

The thing which is shocking about this picture is not the soldiers pissing, the shocking part is how the picture got leaked on the internet. :p

WS

Comment

WS Wr Wb akhi,

LOL. And I'm sure no pun's intended! Hehehe.

W/S,

PS I'm afraid the good Sheikh Azzam was absolutely right. I've read about him on Azzam.com before and he was an inspiration for all of us akhi. I think he's buried in Peshawar where he was assassinated, no?

Comment

Assamalmu Alaikum

hehehehe I'll leave the pun part for the readers to decide :D

WS

Comment

Maybe Arafat didn't invite them to use his personal restroom? I think you read too much into a normal bodily funtion.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcom
              Maybe Arafat didn't invite them to use his personal restroom? I think you read too much into a normal bodily funtion.

When ya got to go, ya got to go..if they were somewhere else, the same thing would have happened. They just happened to be at the wall of the complex. Big deal.

Comment

Maybe they were all standing there reading the graffiti :D

Comment

Nature calls

I agree with the other westerners. You Islamists are reading waaaaaay to much into that picture. What would you suggest ?
                  Possibly that the two Israeli soldiers hold it for a couple days waiting for the "porta-potties" to be delivered. Gimme a break.
                  Two poor guys relieving themselves on wall in the middle of a war zone and you want to turn it into an international incident.
                  Think really carefully now ---- your next mission is to come up with something more relevent to the current situation than two guys pissing on a wall. hehehehehe. (And for whats its worth
                  ---- I much prefer the Da Vinci's Mona Lisa)

Comment

As salaamu alaikum brother Fid, sista B - BarakAllah...

Of course, I do not expect anything less from lowly classed yahuud militants. They do not even have the courtesy to find bathroom facilities these khinzeer kalbs....how positively disgusting. May these unhygenic beasts and their shaitaan-worshipping cohorts be roasted like a pig on a spit on their Day of Judgement ma'shAllah...another reason to not trust in our avowed enemies....

Allahu akbar! ;) sista M.

Comment

A death of Dignity is much Worthier than a life of humilation

AOA

Islamic Brothers & Sisters

I have wirtten enough about palestine situation. the only thing i wish is that the picture which Fidayee has shown is source is deep pain and humilation for us. I will prefer death over such pittyful and humilation condition in which Arafat is.

What IDF soliders doing outside arafat little cage is not a source of joke but shows the overall rotten and humilation position in we muslims leaders are. this is what happens when we stop believing in Allah and trust dis-believers.

Arafat is living humilation lesson to all muslims leaders.

Allah forbid us from this humilation and give us dignified and respectable death with a true faith in our hearts. Amen

Comment

Well said brother Mtsmallick!

Barakallah,

B

Comment

"hehehehe I'll leave the pun part for the readers to decide"

Sahih as ever brother Fida.

Comment

Walalikum Salam Wr Wb Akhti Monikha Maleeha,

Marahaba. Good to see you back. Hope you're in the best of Eeman and Siha'.

Absolutely right about the Yahudi kalb in action. Still, it makes me feel good to know that Insha'allah their destination is Hell, a just recompense for all that their hands are sending forth.

May God (ASWT) strengthen our Aqueedah and our Nation and may He give us Sabr. Fatah will be for the Muttaquun, God-willing.

W/S,

sis B,

PS Asif! I never got to reply to the wudu thread cos' I returned to the forum yesterday to find that the board had changed. Wallahi, I think you were right about the Muslimahs being more busy though. There's just never enough time... ;)

Comment

Look at the BRIGHT side...

Its not as if they dipped their hands in a bloody mutilated corpse and waved them to cheering, screaming frenzied mobs dancing in the streets.

But who would realistically expect more from what farrakhan so aptly describes as 'wild beasts'?

Glass Houses, sister...glass houses...

Then again, not REALLY a comparison, is it?

Originally posted by Monikha Maleehah
                              As salaamu alaikum brother Fid, sista B - BarakAllah...

Of course, I do not expect anything less from lowly classed yahuud militants. They do not even have the courtesy to find bathroom facilities these khinzeer kalbs....how positively disgusting. May these unhygenic beasts and their shaitaan-worshipping cohorts be roasted like a pig on a spit on their Day of Judgement ma'shAllah...another reason to not trust in our avowed enemies....

Allahu akbar! ;) sista M.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X