Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEntally disabled Women used in suicide attack

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

i wonder what truth there is to it, if it is true, then it is extremely sad and despicable
    May Allah Bless Us All.

Re: MEntally disabled Women used in suicide attack

Originally posted by Cartman View Post

i wonder what truth there is to it, if it is true, then it is extremely sad and despicable
    beyond sad and despicable..:(

whoever is responsible for this is pure evil

Comment

lets wait and see.
      God will not forsake those upholding his religion.

:lahawla:

Comment

these idiots making up lame stories, they cant accept the fact that women are taking part in fighting now, so they spread these lies. not that im justifying market bombings, strange indeed

Comment

CNN???

has anyone heard of properganda..

but Allahu alam whats really going on.

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Originally posted by tayfah-mansurah View Post
            these idiots making up lame stories, they cant accept the fact that women are taking part in fighting now, so they spread these lies. not that im justifying market bombings, strange indeed
            What are you talking about ?

Are you suggesting these women werent mentally ill and were actually willing suicide bombers ?
            ''....And from the best ways of dealing with the ignorant is to ignore and avoid them. This is because if you debate with them, they beat you, and if you beat them they will end up hating you, and will not admit you are correct. Therefore ignore them''

Comment

Originally posted by Stogie View Post
              What are you talking about ?

Are you suggesting these women werent mentally ill and were actually willing suicide bombers ?
              Yes.
              " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Quote]
                Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
                Yes.
                [/quote]So, that's all right then. They deliberately and sanely killed customers at a bakery so they get their free trip to paradise.

Comment

al Qaeda in Iraq are the most vile and cowardly people on Earth.

They know their days are numbered, and that Iraq is slipping, slipping, slipping ... into the hands of the Iraqi people. That's something no militant Islamist can tolerate.

Comment

" O you who believe! If a fasiq comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm the people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done!"

Qur'an 49:6
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Anybody who considers suicide like this is mentally disabled. In fact, I think, anybody who seriously considers suicide, for whatever reason, is mentally disabled.

It's an irrational decision to make - unless in very specific circumstances, say in a fight between soldiers.

But I think everybody's missed the point of the article. It goes on to claim that these women were remotely detonated. So they weren't suicide bombers at all.

And it answers at least one of the questions I've wondered about - how somebody can bring themselves to blow themselves up in a market place - often killing innocent people.

The mystery is unravelling people...We don't even know who's behind these sorts of bombings, it could be a 'false flag' operation, where the masterminds are foreign powers intent on causing a civil war between Muslims.
                      Last edited by Joha; 02-02-08, 02:48 PM.
                      ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
                      a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
                      worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
                      a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
                      and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
                      (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

and you seriously think Al-qaeda is the only group fighting against the americans in iraq?? haahha youve been brainwashed big time
                        Originally posted by foxhole View Post

They know their days are numbered, and that Iraq is slipping, slipping, slipping ... into the hands of the Iraqi people. That's something no militant Islamist can tolerate.

Comment

Out of interest, how did they know that there women were mentally disabled ?
                          "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
                          (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyas View Post
                            Out of interest, how did they know that there women were mentally disabled ?
                            According to the BBC report, the locals, who claim they came to the market often...

foxhole

That is assuming any of this is true, let alone the fact Al-Qaeda did it.

OBL, himself as urged the mujahideen to not target muslims or do their best to avoid Muslim casulties, and as long as they do not claim responsiblity for this, there is no reason to believe they are behind it. They always claim responsiblity.
                            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

According to the BBC report, the locals, who claim they came to the market often...
                              ok
                              "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
                              (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Working...
                              X