Dua' Khatmul Quran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dua' Khatmul Quran

:jkk: my brother always makes this dua at his completion of his Quran in Taraweeh.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by mizfissy815 View Post
      The du'a khatm al-Quran that I know is different...:scratch:

Allahum ir7amni bil Quraan wa j3lhu li nooran wa huda wa ra7matan. Allahuma thakirnee minhu ma naseet wa 3alimni minhu ma jahiltu warzuqnee tilaawatahu anaa al-layli wa adhraaf a-nahaar wa j3lhu li 7ujatan ya rab al 3alameen.....

It's quite long but that's the one I know/was taught...
      Asslamualaikkum

Infact I have also see this version of Dua in most of the Quran. Can any one translate this Dua in English.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

imho what saudia's awqaf is doing makes sense to me.

*** they have also removed all Quran's from most of the major
        gulf countries masjids which had "Allah", & words closely related to Allah swt, printed in RED font & replaced them with just the BASIC Quran in a uniform black font.
        So known inshaAllah we will gradually have uniformity.

*** there is nothing wrong with SAYING the dua . We are focused on it being included in the physical Quran.

*** In the asian countries they are many publishers who print
        Allah swt's 99 names inside the front cover.....with ALLAH missing
        and SABOUR added as the last name.

Inside the back cover are 99 names of the prophet
        & nearly all are copies of Allah swt's names without the pre-fix 'Ya' ( i presume to cover themselves !!)

I think when we fail to draw a line in these matters, man nature is such that he always wants tamper & groups embark on bid3a etc.

If scholars/keeper of haramain awqaf turn a blind eye, them some
        publishers might include a list of their favourite ahadeeth and
        maybe an extract of al Tibh al Nabawee with small pics of dates/olives/figs !!!!

End line....Just the print of the Arabic word and an index,strictly, constitutes
        a QURAN so the concentration is on the meaning nothing else.

.....i am not saying that a translation by awqaf-appointed scholars
        is not a Quran. I said strictly (above) coz the lawh al mahfoodh is in arabic.
        Last edited by Oceanic; 08-11-10, 12:10 PM.
        Draw closer to Allah swt, contemplate about His vast creation .

Atheism is a deathblow to one's thinking.....it's an idea that is as far-fetched as any imaginary world that a child is able to conjure up; and it is an error unsurpassed in the annals of errors. 'Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni

Comment

Jazakallah bro.

Can you give us the Arabic source for this?

Btw..sudais recites/recited some of this adiyah in his khatm in taraaweeh (whenever he gets the opportunity to lead the juzz 'amma)
          Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
          فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
            Jazakallah bro.

Btw..sudais recites/recited some of this adiyah in his khatm in taraaweeh (whenever he gets the opportunity to lead the juzz 'amma)
            See post #6.
            "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
            (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
              Jazakallah bro.

asak bro
              Are you referrering to my post #18 ?
              Draw closer to Allah swt, contemplate about His vast creation .

Atheism is a deathblow to one's thinking.....it's an idea that is as far-fetched as any imaginary world that a child is able to conjure up; and it is an error unsurpassed in the annals of errors. 'Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                See post #6.
                Originally posted by Oceanic View Post
                asak bro
                Are you referrering to my post #18 ?
                Lol abt the sudais 1 i just shared out of knowledge...i donno any post 6 lol so ima check it outt noww

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhh that du'a
                  i have it too

Comment

Does anyone have a link for the audio of this du'a? Please i really would appreciate it a lot if someone could share the audio of the dua which mentions all the letters.

Jazak'Allah khayran
                    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by muslimforever View Post
                      Does anyone have a link for the audio of this du'a? Please i really would appreciate it a lot if someone could share the audio of the dua which mentions all the letters.

Jazak'Allah khayran

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X