Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Munafiqeen (hypocrites) ~ How you recognise them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munafiqeen (hypocrites) ~ How you recognise them?

In this forum I quickly recognise them when they side with Infidels against the Muslims, specially when they accuse Mujahideen of transgression or terrorism, using the language of Infidels.

Their only aim in life, I see, is to please the Infidels and win their favours.

Re: Munafiqeen (hypocrites) ~ How you recognise them?

Originally posted by 'Abdullah View Post
    In this forum I quickly recognise them when they side with Infidels against the Muslims, specially when they accuse Mujahideen of transgression or terrorism, using the language of Infidels.

That's a silly standard by which to judge any Muslim.

It's much more reliable and realistic to simply start a thread asking, "I'm having difficulty mixing the perfect martini. Any suggestions?" and see who responds.

Comment

So basically any Muslim who doesn't go along with your interpretation of Islam then and...God forbid... actually believes that Non-believers aren't insidious beings bent on nothing other than the corruption of the Islamic faith. And what's more, they may have a point worthy of consideration! Heavens above! Could it be true?!

If you stretch your imagination, one might also think these 'Muslims' have friends who are Non-believers. But no, let's not think about that, it's far too scary.

Comment

define friend

Comment

So if I use the word 'terrorism' then I'm a munafiq. If I use the word 'infidel' to describe non-Muslims, then I'm a good Muslim.

?

Comment

Maybe if more Muslims would stand against terrorism, then the infidels wouldn't bother us so much.

Comment

Signs of munafiqeen...

When they speak they lie
              When they make a promise they break it
              They have trouble with isha and fajr (find it soo difficult on them)
              They pray asr @ the last minute
              They make excuses to get out of doing religious obligations
              They are two faced saying they believe and then go back to their shayateen and say we were only joking.

those the ones which come to mind, we can add more
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by hammerofthehuns View Post
                define friend
                You have friends. Use your own definition and enter 'Non-believer' into that.

My best mate in the whole wide world is a Muslim. Top bloke.

Comment

Prophet Muhammed (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said:
                  "The signs of a hypocrite are four and anyone who possesses one of them possesses a characteristic of Nifaaq (hypocrisy) until he abandons it.
                  When he is entrusted he betrays his trust,

when he talks he lies,

when he makes a promise he breaks it, and

when he quarrels he uses foul (bad language) words"
                  [Saheeh al-Bukharee v.1 p.32-33, no. 33, Muslim v.1, p.40, no.111, and Abu Dawood v.3, p.1313, no.4671]
                  Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Comment

Those who side with Kuffar in the Ridicule of the signs of Allah

وَقَدْ نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الْكِتَابِ أَنْ إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ آيَاتِ اللّهِ يُكَفَرُ بِهَا وَيُسْتَهْزَأُ بِهَا فَلاَ تَقْعُدُواْ مَعَهُمْ حَتَّى يَخُوضُواْ فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا مِّثْلُهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ جَامِعُ الْمُنَافِقِينَ وَالْكَافِرِينَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ جَمِيعًا

4:140 Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell:-

People who call themselves Muslims but give their silent agreement to the mockery of Islam and ridicule of the verses of Quran which Infidels do, are Hypocrites.

Comment

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

Instead of bashing and ridiculing them, we can advise them and make du'a for these certain people who probably cannot differentiate between the laws of Islaam and their Western Societies.

We make excuses for those that testify that Allaah is One and Mohammad :saw: is His messenger. We see plenty of 'Muslimeen' that deny the commands of Allaah but it shouldnt prevent us from giving da'wa.

We should always try that first instead of resorting to right away. It is a totally different story to mock Islaam, belittle it and then call yourself a Muslim. That, I would the person myself, :D.

But yea, 'Abdullah I know where you're coming from and your reasoning.

Jezaakum-Allaahu Khayren.

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh
                      Last edited by A_Muminah; 16-10-07, 05:10 PM.
                      There is not a single writer who shall not perish - But the words his hands wrote forever shall stay - So write not anything except that which - You shall be pleased to see on Judgement Day

Comment

If the "mujahadeen" are transgressing the boundaries set by Allah and committing injustices in the name of Jihad fisabilillah then they are not mujahadeen. they are terrorists.

As Muslims we should not be afraid to call a spade, a spade. We must stand for justice. Even if that means temporarily allying with the kufar when they are in the right.

Our allegiance is to Allah alone. If a Muslim is committing haram acts of violence (i.e. terrorism) and the kufar are trying to stop them then who do you side with? You side with justice even if it is the kufar who are instituting it.

While we are doing this we must make clear distinction between "temporarily" siding with the kufar in the interest of Justice and siding with them to be like them and ourselves commit injustices.

the Prophet sent early Muslims to Christian kings for protection during hard times because they were viewed as "righteous" in judgment.

The Prophet also made alliances with the Kufar (Christians, Pagans, and Jews) in the interest of justice for Muslims and the freedom and spread of Islam.

It is important that we understand that Muslims are capable of great atrocities just like any other human-being on earth (kufar). We must side with justice no matter where that takes us, never compromising our deen.

that doesnt make us munafiqeen, but Mu'min.

We become munafiqeen when we claim falsely to practice our deen with the intent of subverting it.
                        Last edited by brjimc; 16-10-07, 05:38 PM.
                        Visit our Forum

IslamFactor

Comment

It depends who you consider a mujahid. If it's someone fighting a legitimate battle in the path of God, then they're mujahids. If they're blowing people up on the tube, then I don't think they are.

(btw, I didn't know 'infidels' had their own unique language.. :confused:)
                          "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too" Essay on Tolerance, Voltaire

Comment

at the time of the prohet s.a.w.....munafiqs would pray fajr and be close to the sahabah

a munaafiq is more likely to be acting as a "good muslim and mujahid"..

their only aim in life is to impress muslims for show
                            :salams

Comment

Originally posted by brjimc View Post
                              If the "mujahadeen" are transgressing the boundaries set by Allah and committing injustices in the name of Jihad fisabilillah then they are not mujahadeen. they are terrorists.

As Muslims we should not be afraid to call a spade, a spade. We must stand for justice. Even if that means temporarily allying with the kufar when they are in the right.
                              While the kuffar have openly waged a war on Islam and no one can deny that this is not only the US but a few states in the Europe as UK, that are directly attacking Islam within Iraq, Afghanistan and indirectly in Palestine. Not only their military strikes but they have practically enslaved the Muslim world by ruling them through their own representatives, the likes of Gen. Parvez Musharaf, Husni Mubarak etc. And even then you talk about allying with Kufar 'temporarily' shows you are trying to fool the Muslims. This is because of the alliance of your likes (Musharaf, Mubarak) that the Ummah has been suffering from the disgrace and still is unable to stand up on its feet.

Suicide bombers that kill innocent civilians don't represent Jihad, but those who are resisting to the Infidels in their invasion of Muslim countries are no doubt Mujahideen. But hypocrites don't recognise even them and consider them from the same Suicide Squad that kills innocent civilians.

Suicide bombing that kills innocent people is bad but this is the sign of desperation and helplessness from those who are grieved upon the Infidels' State Terrorism from Infidel States. The hypocrites condemn these suicide bombers with loudest volume and find excuses for the Infidels' Terrorism upon the Muslim World.

Our allegiance is to Allah alone. If a Muslim is committing haram acts of violence (i.e. terrorism) and the kufar are trying to stop them then who do you side with?
                              Suicide bombing didn't exist before the Infidels States of America and Britain struck the Muslim world with terrorism, therefore the Infidels are those who are causing the violence, and even then you side with them, you become like them.

You side with justice even if it is the kufar who are instituting it.
                              And this 'justice' you are getting from Kufar is killing Muslims throughout the world.

the Prophet sent early Muslims to Christian kings for protection during hard times because they were viewed as "righteous" in judgment.
                              The Prophet sent early Muslims to the Christian King because the Christian King was not a terrorist to have killed Muslims round the globe.

The Prophet also made alliances with the Kufar (Christians, Pagans, and Jews) in the interest of justice for Muslims and the freedom and spread of Islam.
                              Correction, as it was not an 'alliance' but a 'treaty' for not fighting for a certain time period. If you are really a 'sincere' Muslims then work for such a treaty and call for the return of your terrorism armies from the Muslim land, otherwise there can't be any treaty between Muslims and the Infidel West while they have invaded our homes and killing our children.

It is important that we understand that Muslims are capable of great atrocities just like any other human-being on earth (kufar).
                              Muslims haven't fought world wars, they didn't bomb Japan with nuclear weapons, they didn't attacke US or UK with cruise missiles.

We become munafiqeen when we claim falsely to practice our deen with the intent of subverting it.
                              You cannot say when you are a Munafiq and when you are not; it's the word of Allah that decides that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X