Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The representative of the Egyption church: Martyr bombers are soldiers of the god!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The representative of the Egyption church: Martyr bombers are soldiers of the god!

According to Aljazeerah tv:

The representative of Christian church in Egypt, chaplain Tebsti, said: That Palestinian martyr bombers are soldiers of the god. They are honourable people because they losing their lives to save their nation and our holy places in Palestine.

More information:
    (Al Azhar: the highest representative of Muslims in Egypt did not agree completely with Palestinian martyr bombers)
    Please Re-update your Signature

Re: The representative of the Egyption church: Martyr bombers are soldiers of the god!

That is the problem in a nutshell. People are killing themselves over real estate are being treated as martyrs. Where in the Quran does it say one must be willing to blow oneself up for a patch of dirt? People are corrupting the teachings of the Quran to rationalize their own selfish interests.

Until the Palestinians and Israelis come to the conclusion that the 1948 agreement is the lawful, logical conclusion of this dispute people will corrupt their own holy scriptures to make them fit their agendas.

Originally posted by Bilal
    According to Aljazeerah tv:
    The representative of Christian church in Egypt, chaplain Tebsti, said: That Palestinian martyr bombers are soldiers of the god. They are honourable people because they losing their lives to save their nation and our holy places in Palestine.

More information:
    (Al Azhar: the highest representative of Muslims in Egypt did not agree completely with Palestinian martyr bombers)

Comment

rabidarab
      I wish you read my post carefully before answering. You wrote in your profile that you are from Jordan?
      Are you Jordanian ?

Comment

oops, my bad. I didn't realize that it was a Christian fanatic. This just underscores the fact that fanatics can be found in every religion, except for the Amish :)

But, my original thesis still stands. There is no holy book in any religion that allows people to kill themselves and others for a patch of dirt. The Quran, The Torah, The New Testemant, The Vedic scriptures, etc.

rabidarab
        I wish you read my post carefully before answering.

Comment

Now I saw in Al Manar tv, a Lebanese Christian crying and asking the Pop of Vatican to allow Christian to be suicide bombers. She said also she willing to be suicide bomber against Israeli to revenge from attacking their churchs in Bethlehem.
          This means that the barbaric attacks against holy places and killing civilian are the first reason of suicide bombers.
          Actually Sharon encouraging suicide bombers attacks by his bloody massacres instead to stop it.

Comment

A world gone mad. All over a patch of dirt that was mostly desolate 100 years ago.

Now I saw in Al Manar tv, a Lebanese Christian crying and asking the Pop of Vatican to allow Christian to be suicide bombers. She said also she willing to be suicide bomber against Israeli to revenge from attacking their churchs in Bethlehem.
            This means that the barbaric attacks against holy places and killing civilian are the first reason of suicide bombers.
            Actually Sharon encouraging suicide bombers attacks by his bloody massacres instead to stop it.

Comment

HHmmm.... I've noticed a shortage of Egytians lining up to become suicide bombers. Maybe Monikha can volunteer?

Comment

Hi all,
                I think it is important to take a step back and look at the holy books of each religion.

Christianity most certainly does not allow suicide bombers and it does not condone any violence in any way. It records battles yes, but Jesus categorically states that His kingdom is not of this world so His servants are not fighting for this world. Jesus is the heavenly king so why would any Christian want to blow themselves up and kill people (breaking one of the ten commandments). Christian teaching teaches us to love our enemies and to pray for them. Jesus showed how this should look by praying for those who were crucifying him.

Islam, to the best of my knowledge, does not condone suicide bombers either although it does call muslims to fight for Allah.
                This is very different to Christian teaching. Muslims are trying to set up a state on this earth while Christians are waiting for the new creation in heaven.
                It matters very little to me if I live in an inperfect society because I know that I wille eventually be in heaven.

Do you have that security? Can you be sure that you will be in paradise?

If you are sure- on what basis?
                If you are not sure- you are certainly not ready to commit suicide over this.

I am sure of my place in heaven. Maybe you should re-examine your position.

Yours,
                Shaver

Comment

shaver

The post not about Christian –Islamic discussion
                  It is just to prove that the attack and huge pressure against Palestinian is the main reason of suicide bombers attacks.

Concerning what you said that Christianity is religion of peace, I do not think that correct!
                  Could you explain why the Orthodox Church in Russian and Serbia supported the ethnic cleaning against Muslims in Kosovo, Bosnia and Chechnya?
                  Could you explain why Catholic Church declared Crusader wars against Muslims, Jews, and Orthodox Christian for more than 200 years. Could you explain the ethnic cleaning against Muslims and Jews in Spain?
                  Could you explain the killing of sciences in middle ages by the church?
                  I found it impossible to believe that Christianity more peaceful than other religions!
                  Christianity only become peaceful after they not allow it to go out of churches by not give the church any authority after French revolution 1797 on the society. Now Christianity only just exist inside churches and in charity organisations after its black history in middle ages.

Comment

Bilal- your initial post seemed to be bringing in the christian faith into suicide bombers. That is why I wrote the post I did about the christian faith being one of peace, which it is. Read the new testament and read what Jesus says and does. You will then see why I can say that Christianity is a religion of peace.

Now the questions you ask me I will not answer individually and I will not ask similar questions of Islamic "crusades".

All I will say is this- throughout the ages people who claim to be of many "peaceful" faiths have carried out great evils. I will not name any here but I'm sure everyone here can think of a few, if not several.

Now, does this affect God? Does this change His holy books? Does the sin of man take away from the holiness of God? Surely not! The bible is clear that we should not kill one another, we should love God and love one another. I can not see where suicide bombing fits in here or any form of violence. I am a pacifist and will stick by that. Jesus was a pacifist, especially so when you consider what awesome power He had at His disposal.

So, Bilal, the reason I posted earlier was that I did not like how you were bringing in Christian leaders to support suicide bombing. Suicide bombing is repulsive any way you look at it. It is mindless killing and is a sign of the fanatical teaching that these people are hearing. I think it is plain evil and think that they will be judged by God for it.

Yours,
                    Shaver

Comment

Shaver,
                      I just said what the representative of Egyptian Christian said. I did not say if I agree or not with him.

Simply he agrees with Palestinian martyr bombers as exceptional case, the same as some Muslims scholars did. No doubt, that Islam do not agree with suicide bombers, but some scholars allowed the weak nations like Palestinian, Chechen and Bosnia to use this weapon against their enemy only if it could stop massacres against them and also they should avoid kill civilian as possible. So the origin law (No suicide bomber in Islam, only in exceptional cases under strict conditions)

Comment

Bilal- ahhh. Sorry. I got the wrong end of the stick. I suppose I would agree to a point that suicide bombers is related to desperation of people. They see no other way to "defend" themselves. But, why then do people make out that they are martyrs? That is the bit I am confused about. Really, all they are are killers. People can try to justify it but they are on shakey grounds when they go against the laws of Moses! The ten commandments are very clear of all forms of killing. You shall not kill. Very clear.

Yours apologetically,
                        Shaver

Comment

Yes, yes, yes. Religion has been corrupted and the holy books twisted to rationalize insane violence. This has gone on far longer than the birth of Islam and Christianity. It is truly sad that with several millenium of recorded history we still have not learned this one basic fact.

To kill oneself and others for dirt does not make you a martyr, it only makes you dead.

Until both sides can agree that the 1948 accord was just and fair we have many more years to come of this kind of insanity.

Comment

Shaver,
                            I just said what the representative of Egyptian Christian said. I did not say if I agree or not with him.

Simply he agrees with Palestinian martyr bombers as exceptional case, the same as some Muslims scholars did. No doubt, that Islam do not agree with suicide bombers, but some scholars allowed the weak nations like Palestinian, Chechen and Bosnia to use this weapon against their enemy only if it could stop massacres against them and also they should avoid kill civilian as possible. So the origin law

---> (No suicide bomber in Islam, only in exceptional cases under strict conditions)
                            What "strict conditions"? You mean like they must include nails inside the bombs for maximum destructive effect? Cut me a break, Bilal.

Comment

Stanley Levin
                              the strict conditions according to scholars who allowed these attacks :
                              1) Not allow to do sucide bombers against civilian.
                              2) no alternative weapon to fight
                              My personal opinion : I wish Palestinian fighters can find alternative weapon .

rabidarab

What about Jews religion, what about Rabbi Uvadia Yousuf or Hakham Maer Kahana.........or Barock Goldstein
                              who do not beleive that the non-Jews are human and agree to kill all Palestinian (As Youshia Ibn Non did in Jericho before 2500 years) and to take their lands??

Last edited by Bilal; 02-04-02, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X