Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwell

Assalamu alaykum

Unfortunately I'm unwell and have been for the last 3 months - spent most of my time bed ridden, completely limited with my movements and activities.. I have also been on meds for that time.

I'm going to the hospital today in sha Allah and I really need your prayers please.

I have a phobia of hospitals and getting treatment, I'm also scared about covid. There's a high chance I will need surgery, which I am absolutely frightened about.. If anyone has any words of encouragement please feel free to reply.

Please, remember me in your duas. I'm gonna set off in a couple hours... In sha Allah I dont back off. This is my fear. And I already feel so nauseous thinking about it.

Please forgive me if I hurt you and pray I come home, that Allah keeps me well and grants me strength as I feel very frightened.

Jazakamullahu khayra
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

May Allah cure you from any illness and disease. Ameen.

Comment

Aameen. Be brave and positive In Sha Allaah.

Comment

May Allah grant you Shifa (cure) In Sha Allah!

Comment

Wa alaykumus salaam..

I'm surprised that you say unfortunately. When beared patiently, illnesses bring us closer to our Allah in a way that no other thing can do!

The following will help you remain patient, inshaAllah.

1. Keep asking Allah to send durood upon our beloved, Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wasallam. Remember all of the struggles the Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wasallam went thru as you recite the durood, and the many favours that he has bestowed us with.

2. Remember Allah abundantly. Aim to recite, with an awareness of what you are reciting, kamilatut tamjeed thousands of times whilst you are in hospital, again contemplating over its meanings to the best of your ability. The du'a of Prophet Younus alaihis salaam is also very beneficial inshaAllah, and also duas of repentance.

3. Take long, slow and deep breathes. This will inshaAllah bring calmness in you.

In summary, let this phase of your life make you turn more towards Allah and the actions that Allah likes, more than ever before!

If we knew the status that the ill command in the sight of Allah, it would be us requesting Du'as from the ill..!

Do remember the ummah (and this Ummah!) in your prayers, that Allah the Almighty guides us all and keeps us all steadfast throughout all the tests that He, in His infinite wisdom, puts us through. May Allah grant us all 'Aafiyat and ease, and raise us back in a state where Allah is pleased with us, although we are not deserving of any such accolade.
          وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
          Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Don’t worry sister. In shaa Allah everything will be okay.

May Allah SWT grant you complete shifa. Stay strong 💪

Comment

Nobody likes going to hospitals, taking medications or undergoing invasive treatments sister. But they're all tolerated because people keep the greater benefit in mind. InshaAllah, you will have to suffer for only a short time so that you can enjoy good health for a longer duration. Just remember that & keep faith in Allah while seeking treatment.

Don't stress unnecessarily. Rather, pray to Allah to make everything easy and grant you khair and aafiyah.

May Allah grant you shifa e kaamil & aajil.

Comment

Everything will be fine don't forget to put the bins on your space so the Arab lady doesn't park there.
                Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the worlds ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.

Comment

May Allah bless you and cure you of all of your ailments. May He grant you patience and make your experience at the hospital good. Leave all your worries to Allah for everything is in His hands. Remember the words la hawla wala quwwata illa billah and reflect on their meaning and trust in Allah that He will do what is best for you.

Comment

Walaykum salam,

May Allah ta'ala give you shifa- ameen.
                    I hope the hospital trip goes well, that they find out what's wrong with you and that the treatment is successful. Keep us updated on how you get on.
                    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Aameen to all the wonderful messages and duas.. Jazakamullahu khayra everyone. Appreciate every single one.

Alhamdulillah I was seen very quickly and it was a smooth process... In sha Allah I'll be heading towards full recovery with some time and patience. May Allah bless you all in abundance.
                      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Walaikum asalaam wa rahmatullah

I hope by now you are back from hospital and all went well.

See this as your test as we do get tested with our health at times. Thank Allah swt as much as you can. Alhumdulillah you are able to get treatment, medicine and inshaAllah a cure and relief from your illness. So many don't have access to healthcare.

Don't worry as stress does not help. Allah swt has planned for what you are going through. Give sadaqah and as others have said do dua, ask parents to do dua too. You are in my duas.

Remember us all in your duas aswell.

Comment

Good health is such a beautiful blessing and we never really truly appreciate it until we are afflicted with illness. May He keep us close to Him. Alhamdulillah I am home and it feels like a dream. I've had a rough three months and I've never felt so grateful, do keep me in your duas everyone!! Just need to bare a little more and be incredibly strong and patient - to aid my recovery. Jazakamullahu khayra

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                            Aameen to all the wonderful messages and duas.. Jazakamullahu khayra everyone. Appreciate every single one.

Alhamdulillah I was seen very quickly and it was a smooth process... In sha Allah I'll be heading towards full recovery with some time and patience. May Allah bless you all in abundance.
                            May Allah make your recovery very speedy. My He accept your patience through this struggle as a from of worship and may He grant you many hasanat that will comfort you in your grave and act as a bright light and as an intercessor for you on Judgement Day.

Al-Hamdulillah things seem to be improving for you.

I know I keep tooting this horn on the forum (I probably sound like a broken record), but please, if you have access to it, start taking Black Seed Oil to improve your immune system. Prophet Muhammad said that there is a cure in it for everything but death. I think the traditional way to take it is to chew on the seeds, but I prefer the oil. You can also mix it with warm water, honey and chamomile for added benefits. Inshallah it would be of much aid to you. I would take three teaspoons a day whenever something strikes me and I see improvement withing the third day.

Comment

👍 Baarakallahu feekum. Aameen.

Comment

Working...
                              X