Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    epson is better and cheaper
    Epson here too. 50 dollars for a new printer with inks installed. What?!? But 44 dollars for a full fourpack of new ink cartridges. What What?!?

Funny side-story. I ordered Epson ink through Best Buy. They sent me a new laptop by mistake.

~Bub
    From the Many, One

Comment

Originally posted by BubbleGum View Post

Epson here too. 50 dollars for a new printer with inks installed. What?!? But 44 dollars for a full fourpack of new ink cartridges. What What?!?

Funny side-story. I ordered Epson ink through Best Buy. They sent me a new laptop by mistake.

~Bub
      did you keep the laptop? lol

Comment

Yes I did. But my first reaction was that it was a moral obligation to return it. That would mean me having to do a bunch of tasks to which I had 0 responsibility.

So I did a little bit of looking around on the net. Found a forum where a shipping employee was seeking advice about how he should handle the same type of mistake that he had made. Best response in the thread came from the guy with the most posts. "The customer has zero responsibility to help you get the item returned. Even after sending those return labels, the customer does need have to lift a finger to relabel the package, much less deliver it to the FedEx store.'

But I also didn't get the ink.

~Bub
        From the Many, One

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X