Canon ink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon ink

I ordered a canon ink from Amazon and it doesnt seem to be working!!!!!

Okay.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Oh dear, may Allah rectify your printing situation and grant you ink full of barakah. Ameen.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Did you order some sort of knock off imitation?

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
          Link?
          Yes son.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

printer ink?

Comment

Alhamdulillah my canon ink is working fine
              Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the worlds ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
                Alhamdulillah my canon ink is working fine
                All colours?

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

All colours?
                  Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the worlds ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.

Comment

Sometimes the part where the ink comes out from goes dry. Check online if you can clean it or wipe it with a damp tissue.

Comment

It's cool. Figured it out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

I have a subscription with HP. I pay £1.99 p/m and can print 50 pages p/m. If you print 15 p/m or less then it's free. They have other subscription levels so you can increase or decrease your levels every month. This works well for me, when the ink is running low they send you out a new cartridge and you just post back the old one so it can be recycled.

I had a cartridge that stopped working after a month or two even after I cleaned the copper contacts. I got a free replacement no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

I have a subscription with HP. I pay £1.99 p/m and can print 50 pages p/m. If you print 15 p/m or less then it's free. They have other subscription levels so you can increase or decrease your levels every month. This works well for me, when the ink is running low they send you out a new cartridge and you just post back the old one so it can be recycled.

I had a cartridge that stopped working after a month or two even after I cleaned the copper contacts. I got a free replacement no problem.
                          for this information. Something to consider if anyone is getting a printer. .

Comment

Save the Planet...go digital

Comment

epson is better and cheaper

Comment

Working...
                              X