Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Asking for help.

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    how is everyone doing? I’m currently in a very bad state of mind like I’m mentally tired and really exhausted, so I came across this site hoping that someone would help me go through what I’m going by constantly reminding me that Allah (swt) is merciful, won’t harm me, he’s always with me because I overthink everything a lot and cause me panic attacks, break downs, physical pain, and a lot more and whenever I reach a point where I can’t handle things around me, I think about suicide. I know it’s prohibited and I hate thinking about it but my stress issues has made me reach a point where I don’t even know if I’m joking when I say I want to take my life. I’d prefer if it was a girl who’s going to be with me for a bit. May Allah bless you all. Thank you
    i need help.

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.

Sorry to trouble the sisters with tagging but if anyone could maybe spend a bit of time to try to help the sister if possible ...

Sr Indefinable
    Sr UmmAbdullah86
    Sr Mintchocchip
    Sr Ya'sin
    And anyone else...

​​​​​​​(Jazaa'akumullah khair)
    ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

و عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I pray Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala grants you ease and contentment. Aameen.

We are in the last ten days of Ramadhaan. Alhamdulillaah. There were many people alive last Ramadhaan who have not made it to this one.

If you're feeling down, negative, depressed, even suicidal - you need to ponder on the fact that this is the ONLY chance we have. Once we die - our good deeds will come to an end.

Have we accumulated enough to gain entry into Jannah?

If you are feeling overwhelmed, take out the Mushaf and recite, if you don't understand the words, then read the translation too. Ponder on the words of the Almighty and it will affect your heart and spiritually uplift you.

Remain in wudhu, and in dhikr.

If you are always tired and exhausted, it could be that you are lacking vitamins or an iron deficiency.

Always think positive.

Comment

My dear beloved sister in Islam,
        Remember your Lord has not forsaken you.
        Please listen to this video, I pray that it helps you ♥️

https://youtu.be/KoqhNz7wD3I

Comment

Salaam sister ,

I pray that you are in good health In Sha Allah

I know that feeling and I am also a over thinker .

First and foremost you need to find out the root cause of these emotions and why it is affecting you so much? Is it guilt, bullying, money issues, fear, and fights etc Maybe it is a test and unfortunately there will be more stress and people will make things hard for us but most importantly it is how you handle it and react to it. Don’t curse it but accept that you are in this situation .

self care and awareness- know where you are . Take a step back and just breath and ponder over it.

Are you filling your soul with prayers and duas. From your smart phones you can easily read duas regularly.

Dhikr 📿 prayer is very important try to do it regularly

It is okay to be sad, lonely, anxious, depressed. This is what makes us human. Cry it out and let theses anger go slowly.

Perhaps seek treatment such as counselling, Doctor, talking it through with someone is daunting but it may help you understand your situation better. Maybe keep a journal and write things down.

Pampering yourself is a good way to relax your body and mind. Occupy yourself with things like baking, cleaning etc, read a good book.

Doing things for others and donating a few pennies to a charity of your choice is a good way to heal yourself.

Go for walk do some light exercises, Trees 🌲 and forests are a good for de stressing.

I wish you all the best with everything.

Don’t give up.

Wasalam
          Green

"Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

alaykum salam wa rahmat allah
            have you tried doing ruqya on yourself sister it will help easing your condition and might even cure it inshaeallah
            here is a ruqya course you should try to watch it during ur free time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Gj...HOTXGWm7cCC4rL
            also i ask from sisters reading this post to try and talk with our sister privatly and try to make it easy on her
            may allah cure you

Comment

Salam Aleykoum Wa Rahmatullah

Sister you said it yourself: you reach a point where you can't handle things around you. To be more exact, you reach a point where Allah makes you aware that you can't handle things around you. Cause we never handle anything, we just think we do. So now is the best time to drop everything to Allah by Shakwâ (Complaining). So you can get consolation inshâAllah.
              Married and Satisfied, elhamdulillah. Can not read answers nor reply, due to lack of time. May Allah Bless you!
              Powerfull recitation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64JiMaE3VPM&t=499s Idriss Abkar Az Zumar

Comment

Salam Again,

A video here for anyone in bad shape inshaAllah

Married and Satisfied, elhamdulillah. Can not read answers nor reply, due to lack of time. May Allah Bless you!
                Powerfull recitation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64JiMaE3VPM&t=499s Idriss Abkar Az Zumar

Comment

Comment

I pray Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala grants you ease and contentment. Aameen.

If you're feeling down, negative, depressed, even suicidal - you need to ponder on the fact that this is the ONLY chance we have. Once we die - our good deeds will come to an end.

If you are feeling overwhelmed, take out the Mushaf and recite, if you don't understand the words, then read the translation too. Ponder on the words of the Almighty and it will affect your heart and spiritually uplift you.

Remain in wudhu, and in dhikr.

If you are always tired and exhausted, it could be that you are lacking vitamins or an iron deficiency.

Allah will give you joy amin.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your issues, hope that you can find something beneficial that works for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X