No announcement yet.

Jesus (Iesa) ressurection in the Quran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaver, you really do not understand the Guidance of Allah.
    You are not guided because your heart is not open. Neither were the hearts of the Jews. The Disciples all ran away, and none witnessed the actual crucifixion. It was only reported by hearsay.

Yet the disciples were shown he was alive. Mary Magdelene reported it, then he himself ate and drank in their midst, and even made some of them touch and finger his live flesh - this was after the crucifixion of the look alike. Then he was raised up in their midst, as reported in Acts 1, and lifted into Heaven - as confirmed by the Qur'an. The Nazerene Christians knew this, and so did their descendants. They also knew, like the jews, of the coming of another prophet. That is why hordes of them gladly embraced Islam when they heard the sacred verses recited. The jews, however, rejected the prophet (sawa) when they realised that he wasn't from Jewish descent.

The Jews never got to know the truth, because their hearts are hard aginst submission to God. :( Now, that you chose to believe and follow the teachings of the Jew, Saul of Tarsus, commissioned to undermine and destroy the Christians by the Pharisees, and his conception of what occurred just before Jesus's ascension (ie: the 'crucial -fiction'), is not our fault. You chose to follow the guidance of the misguided by your own free will, so Allah facilitated your option.

If, however, you seek the truth with an open heart, He will guide you to the right path quite naturally :). Upto you. Make your choice. Look for guidance, or deny it and stick to your preconceptions.
    jamila
    Last edited by jamila; 02-04-02, 09:52 PM.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Islamic.. I wasn't trying to ask whether Muslims think Jesus is the son of God. I was trying to see whether or not Jesus had already been resurrected, will be resurrected, or never will be according to Muslim belief.

Basically, I'm trying to understand exactly where the differences and similarities between Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are drawn.

Whether or not Jesus was resurrected 3 days later would determine which religion Islam is closer to as far as his resurrection goes.

Comment

allmakecars:

you might want to read the following link titled

RESURRECTION OR RESUSCITATION?
        It is a very interesting read.

http://www.islamworld.net/res.html

Comment

Shaver, I am SOOOOOO tired of constantly repeating myself as regards the Book of Revelation, Daijlal, Armageddon (WWIII), the possible return of Jesus Christ to judge everyone.

As I have stated constantly here and all over the world (maybe you missed it, but I don't see how), AND IT KEEPS GETTING IGNORED BECAUSE PEOPLE REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT:

Read the Second General Epistle of John, which is in the letters before the Book of Revelation.

We are at a crossroads. One path leads to WWIII and MAKING Jesus Christ reappear after nuclear annihilation and the 7 year tribulation period, only to learn the lessons we are fully capable of knowing and acting upon NOW before it's too late.

The second path is to LIVE THE TRUTH beginning NOW.

I'm so freakin sick of constantly repeating myself and getting ignored when the truth is in everyone's face.

And the truth is: The Kingdom of God is within you, love of money is the root of all evil, and love thy neighbor as thyself.

In other words, society has to change or most of us are dead meat. I'm out of here for the night. You all think about it but don't be long. Time is running out as we speak. Good night.

Comment

http://www.godconsciousness.com/Neurosciences.htm

plur
            stanibol

Comment

There was an item on CNN news TV today that apparently Saddam Hussein is now offering $25,000 (up from $10,000) to the families of any young people who want to become "martyrs". Is this true? Still think money is a good thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeannie
                There was an item on CNN news TV today that apparently Saddam Hussein is now offering $25,000 (up from $10,000) to the families of any young people who want to become "martyrs". Is this true? Still think money is a good thing?

Any fool to take the money for that is only worth about that much in cash.

I, on the otherhand, am priceless :D

Comment

Could you even IMAGINE offering up your own child for such an evil thing? It's disgusting.

Comment

From what I remember, one cannot have a monatary profit & become shaheed(martyrs).
                    While the idea to "give" your family a large sum of money for your death is a giving idea (especially if the family is poor). It doesn`t fit into Islam where a more noble jihaad(probably the most misunderstood word in Islam) would be.
                    I`ll leave the rest of this answer to the rest here to further explain as I havent been to a mosque/synagogue/church in some time.
                    Peace to all

Comment

No. There's no excuse. I don't care if $25,000 IS a fortune to poor people. I'm poor too, and I would rather starve before EVER allowing my son to do such a thing for ANY reason. It is EVIL. The idea of flesh-buying for any reason is evil; it's wrong; it's a sin against God. If this Jihad is supposedly all about PRINCIPLES, then let it be for PRINCIPLES' sake - the second money gets involved in ANYTHING, it's dead wrong. Why doesn't Saddam Hussein offer to blow himself or his own sons up if that's the case? What makes him immune to personal Jihad based on principle?

Comment

From what I remember, one cannot have a monatary profit & become shaheed(martyrs).
                        While the idea to "give" your family a large sum of money for your death is a giving idea (especially if the family is poor). It doesn`t fit into Islam where a more noble jihaad(probably the most misunderstood word in Islam) would be.
                        I`ll leave the rest of this answer to the rest here to further explain as I havent been to a mosque/synagogue/church in some time.
                        Peace to all
                        +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                        Jeannie, Please re-read the first line. Giving yourself for monatary profit is no part of islam .
                        In fact, forbidden.
                        By jihaad, I mean a Jihaad of the heart (in which one must come in terms with ones self)
                        Peace to all
                        Last edited by binny; 04-04-02, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Binny, it's COMMON SENSE. You don't need to have to go to church or a mosque or a temple to know this is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Comment

Jeannie, please re-read (seems you beat me to the "submit button"
                            Peace

Comment

Jamila- you are clearly wrong about none of the disciples witnessing the crucifixion. Read John's gospel and you will see that Jesus talked to him and Jesus' mother. Hence, they witnessed the crucifixion. Surely, Allah would not trick Mary the mother of Jesus?

You are confirming the deceitfulness of Allah by saying that he tricked the whole of mankind for 600 years that Jesus had died and rose again. I think that sounds quite disgusting to me.

And no, the disciples did not know about the coming of another prophet. They never wrote anything about it so you have no evidence for this what so ever.

You refer to the book of Acts, I would like you to note that Acts was written by Luke so you should read Luke's gospel and then Acts to understand the context of Acts. ie. Luke recorded the death of Jesus on a cross. Therefore, Acts completely disagrees with the Quran on every single doctrine!

I think you need to do some more history research about the early church and their doctrines. You will find them highly christian, and very non-muslim.

Yours,
                              Shaver

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X