Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiro
    replied
    Some people come here to talk about their problems where they can't do so in real life.

Leave a comment:

• noobz
    replied
    you know whos lonely?

imran khan and his rape comments

badum tshhh

Leave a comment:

• Fakhri-bin-Ali
    replied
    A bit of Interacting with Muslims without most of the usual drains that come from interacting with people in general.

Leave a comment:

• Muhammed_Abdullah
    replied
    I don't think you are automatically lonely if you spend time on Ummah forum or any other forum.

Some people simply have different hobbies. Nothing wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied
    As someone who has been here a long time with a LOT of posts, I will say this

Some may come here out of loneliness, and here is a place where they can meet Muslims, have light chatter, even learn somethings about Islam they may not have known about

Everyone here gets to see that Muslims have a wide range of views on many subjects, some we agree on, some we disagree upon

Does everyone come here out of loneliness? by far no, no one comes here for the same reasons

The MI5 & FBI come here seeing if they can get some arrests so they can move up the ladder

Now, some of those Anti Islam people may come here out of loneliness, because their life has no value

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    I'm not as lonely as I was anymore now that I'm out of school for some reason. The stresses of school has been lifted.

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
    Yes. I haven't really dealt with it in the best way. I have no drive...for anything, be it deen or dunya. I really needed someone to love me, it just never happened. I don't achieve anything. I hardly even make dua and when I do, I'm not sure ........
    Cheer up sis

Leave a comment:

• ten_toes
    replied
    Yes. I haven't really dealt with it in the best way. I have no drive...for anything, be it deen or dunya. I really needed someone to love me, it just never happened. I don't achieve anything. I hardly even make dua and when I do, I'm not sure ........

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied
    I'm past that stage. Now I'm only here to observe the tomfoolery.

Leave a comment:

• Faith reloaded 2
    replied
    very lonely

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    yea maybe, i think i come on the forums im registered to and on social media a lot at night as i cant sleep due to my mental issues, im just very restless and on edge....

Leave a comment:

• Eijaz Koor
    replied
    It somehow does provide some form of companionship even just reading peoples issues and advising them as best you can even though you dont knpw them

Leave a comment:

• DidiEliza
    replied
    I think, for me, it's a distraction from loneliness. It helps. Very much a help in keeping the mind going.

I came to the conclusion, a very long ago, it's not the same as human interaction in real world, which is needed. I'm an introverted person but I still like company at times.

But everybody is different.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by sajid View Post
    What if Internet is real life for someone and offline is just an escape like the other way around :hypnotysed:
    It.could be true for the lonely folks on here.

Leave a comment:

• Faith reloaded 2
    replied
    Perhaps

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X