No announcement yet.

Are you really lonely if you spend time on ummah.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not as lonely as I was anymore now that I'm out of school for some reason. The stresses of school has been lifted.

Comment

As someone who has been here a long time with a LOT of posts, I will say this

Some may come here out of loneliness, and here is a place where they can meet Muslims, have light chatter, even learn somethings about Islam they may not have known about

Everyone here gets to see that Muslims have a wide range of views on many subjects, some we agree on, some we disagree upon

Does everyone come here out of loneliness? by far no, no one comes here for the same reasons

The MI5 & FBI come here seeing if they can get some arrests so they can move up the ladder

Now, some of those Anti Islam people may come here out of loneliness, because their life has no value
      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I don't think you are automatically lonely if you spend time on Ummah forum or any other forum.

Some people simply have different hobbies. Nothing wrong with it.

Comment

A bit of Interacting with Muslims without most of the usual drains that come from interacting with people in general.
          ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

you know whos lonely?

imran khan and his rape comments

badum tshhh

Comment

Some people come here to talk about their problems where they can't do so in real life.
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X