X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juwairiyyah
    replied
    Originally posted by sajid View Post
    What if Internet is real life for someone and offline is just an escape like the other way around :hypnotysed:
    It's 2020...the Internet is real life. There's really no separation anymore tbh.

Leave a comment:

• detached soul
    replied
    Originally posted by sajid View Post
    What if Internet is real life for someone and offline is just an escape like the other way around :hypnotysed:
    Reverse ideology......i like it!

Leave a comment:

• LaylaAb
    replied
    Originally posted by neelu View Post
    I wasn't lonely when I first started using ummah forum, but I've had to deal with a lot of loneliness since becoming ill as most of my "IRL" friends disappeared from my life- almost none of them came to visit and I stopped getting phone calls from them several years ago. On average I had a visitor pop round maybe once in six months to see how I was doing and that was it- now I don't even get that.

Having said that, I feel my situation has given me the best possible preparation for the lockdown. I'm pretty much housebound anyway, so used to not going out and used to not getting visitors. In a lot of ways, things are very business as usual as the past 10 years have been pretty much involuntary quarantine for me. In fact I find it amusing all those snowflakes crying because they can't go to the pub, their friends can't come round and they can't go outside. Maybe if I were younger and had my health I'd be upset like them, but now I'm like welcome to my world and stop being such a cry baby.
    Thank you for sharing this. I will always remember your story to not ever treat someone I know like this if they were to get sick.

Leave a comment:

• sajid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• neelu
    replied
    I wasn't lonely when I first started using ummah forum, but I've had to deal with a lot of loneliness since becoming ill as most of my "IRL" friends disappeared from my life- almost none of them came to visit and I stopped getting phone calls from them several years ago. On average I had a visitor pop round maybe once in six months to see how I was doing and that was it- now I don't even get that.

Having said that, I feel my situation has given me the best possible preparation for the lockdown. I'm pretty much housebound anyway, so used to not going out and used to not getting visitors. In a lot of ways, things are very business as usual as the past 10 years have been pretty much involuntary quarantine for me. In fact I find it amusing all those snowflakes crying because they can't go to the pub, their friends can't come round and they can't go outside. Maybe if I were younger and had my health I'd be upset like them, but now I'm like welcome to my world and stop being such a cry baby.

Leave a comment:

• ABDEL-ATHEEM
    replied
    Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

walaikum salam

It was typo, sorry.

wa iyyakum
    Sister their is no need to say sorry because you did nothing wrong.

Leave a comment:

• sajid
    replied
    One may have a lot of friends online but non offline

likewise
    One may have a lot of friends offline but non online

Depends on what people think their main reality is online or offline

do i make sense? I think i even confused myself too!

Leave a comment:

• LaylaAb
    replied
    Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post
    Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for your excellent duaa ma shaa ALLAH. Aameen!

Would you please tell me in shaa ALLAH what does QU stand for ?

Assalamu Alaykom Sister LaylaAb
    walaikum salam

It was typo, sorry.

wa iyyakum

Leave a comment:

• notEVOLVED
    replied
    Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

You are a man who plans ahead. Very good, it’s important to plan and be responsible and be prepared for the unforeseen
    .-- . .-.. .-.. / ... .- .. -.. / ... --- -. .-.-.- / .. / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... - --- -.-. -.- . -.. / ..- .--. / --- -. / -.-. --- ..-. ..-. . . / - --- --- .-.-.-

Leave a comment:

• ABDEL-ATHEEM
    replied
    Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
    QU

May Allah Grant you a pious wife that will be a coolness to your eyes and brings you great joy. ameen!
    Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for your excellent duaa ma shaa ALLAH. Aameen!

Would you please tell me in shaa ALLAH what does QU stand for ?

Assalamu Alaykom Sister LaylaAb

Leave a comment:

• LaylaAb
    replied

Assalamu Alaykom

Where I live in America they are practical no muslims to talk to, so I come here to be part of a muslim ummah in shaa ALLAH and yes I live a lonely life all by myself.. I am so lonely that I wish to have to a chaste muminah wife in shaa ALLAH even if she naggs me 24/7 about buy me this and buy me that, I really do not mind. in shaa ALLAH i will just tell my future wife everything is out of stock due to corona virus hoarding, so I can not buy you anything. Really I would be glad to fully support my future housewife with in reason in shaa ALLAH.
    QU

May Allah Grant you a pious wife that will be a coolness to your eyes and brings you great joy. ameen!

Leave a comment:

• Bayna3
    replied
    Sure, why not

Leave a comment:

• Umm Uthmaan
    replied
    Are we all introverts here ..hmmm

Leave a comment:

• salafi7
    replied
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Al-Mualim
    replied

I want to get married this year in shaa ALLAH.
    In Sha ALLAH!

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X