Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

You’re going to lie to your wife? That’s not very good
    Actually everything is out of stock currently where I am because of massive hoarding and no I would never lie at all to my wife in shaa ALLAH.
    ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post

Actually everything is out of stock currently where I am and no I would never lie at all to my wife in shaa ALLAH.
      Ok but by the the time you get married, the stock should hopefully return back to normal and panic buying will be no more

Comment

Ok but by the the time you get married, the stock should hopefully return back to normal and panic buying will be no more
        I want to get married this year in shaa ALLAH and I doubt that things will get better because weeks have gone by and the stores over here have not stock up. I have not been able to buy even one toilet roll in the month of march because they are all out of stock. They say things are going to get worse in America before they get better in shaa ALLAH.
        Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 31-03-20, 08:47 AM.
        ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

I doubt that weeks have gone by and the stores over here have not stock up. I have not been able to buy even one toilet roll in the month of march because they are out of stock.

Stock will be back, I am sure. You have to be on your toes and get the stock before others take it all

how have you managed without toilet roll this past month

Comment

Stock will be back, I am sure. You have to be on your toes and get the stock before others take it all

how have you managed without toilet roll this past month
            I have managed because I have an emergency supply Alhamdulilaah wa ma shaa ALLAH but soon I am going to run out and May ALLAH AL-RAZZAQ help me always and provide me with the stuff I need always. Aameen!
            Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 31-03-20, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I have managed because I have emergency supply ma shaa ALLAH .
              You are a man who plans ahead. Very good, it’s important to plan and be responsible and be prepared for the unforeseen

Comment

I want to get married this year in shaa ALLAH.
                In Sha ALLAH!
                Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

lol

Comment

Are we all introverts here ..hmmm

Comment

Sure, why not

Comment

Assalamu Alaykom

Where I live in America they are practical no muslims to talk to, so I come here to be part of a muslim ummah in shaa ALLAH and yes I live a lonely life all by myself.. I am so lonely that I wish to have to a chaste muminah wife in shaa ALLAH even if she naggs me 24/7 about buy me this and buy me that, I really do not mind. in shaa ALLAH i will just tell my future wife everything is out of stock due to corona virus hoarding, so I can not buy you anything. Really I would be glad to fully support my future housewife with in reason in shaa ALLAH.
                        QU

May Allah Grant you a pious wife that will be a coolness to your eyes and brings you great joy. ameen!

Comment

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
                          QU

May Allah Grant you a pious wife that will be a coolness to your eyes and brings you great joy. ameen!
                          Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for your excellent duaa ma shaa ALLAH. Aameen!

Would you please tell me in shaa ALLAH what does QU stand for ?

Assalamu Alaykom Sister LaylaAb

Comment

You are a man who plans ahead. Very good, it’s important to plan and be responsible and be prepared for the unforeseen
                            .-- . .-.. .-.. / ... .- .. -.. / ... --- -. .-.-.- / .. / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... - --- -.-. -.- . -.. / ..- .--. / --- -. / -.-. --- ..-. ..-. . . / - --- --- .-.-.-

Comment

Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for your excellent duaa ma shaa ALLAH. Aameen!

Would you please tell me in shaa ALLAH what does QU stand for ?

Assalamu Alaykom Sister LaylaAb
                              walaikum salam

It was typo, sorry.

wa iyyakum

Comment

One may have a lot of friends online but non offline

likewise
                                One may have a lot of friends offline but non online

Depends on what people think their main reality is online or offline

do i make sense? I think i even confused myself too!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X