Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me understand repentance, im confused about it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay chaste and your women will be chaste, and save yourself from that which is unfit for a Muslim. Verily, adultery is a debt, if you have taken this debt, know that its payment will be taken from the people of your household. One who commits adultery, in return adultery will be commited with him, even though it will be commited against the wall of your house. O man! If you are wise then you should know it

(Diwan Ash-Shafi'i)

Comment

The Other Side of Zina

Comment

Thank you all for the responses

Have y'all heard of stories of people divorcing their spouse after finding out they weren't chaste
        i was thinking some people just end up devasted.thinking that the person they married was chaste but they weren't at all. That's how I have been assuming how most chaste people get married. They just assume after meeting a potential a couple of times that they were chaste.its kind of like a big leap of faith.
        I always assumed that a person should never lie to there spouse. But now it seems like Questions about the past could just be replied with a lie. I know there are people that take the virginity thing pretty seriously. Where they want to share their first experience with the person they plan on staying with for the rest of their life who is a virgin like them. This was also part of the reason I stayed a virgin so long. I didn't want to commit Zina with some women who I would probably be in a temporary relationship with who had had sex multiple times

i am in a group chat with a couple of old friends(all Muslim) from my hometown.they recently added one of their friends(also Muslim)I didn't even know. He usually talks about basketball and school but sometimes talks about his past relationships with girls.a couple of times he has sent a nude picture of her. He even claims that he had sexual intercourse with her. Honestly my impression of him is that he is a douche. Especially cause the women is a muslimah who is by the way married now. He clarified that this was way before she was married and the other dudes said he was telling the truth cause she got married recently. It's honestly disturbing. Her husband right now would probably never ever know about this. I told the guy to delete the picture cause she is married now. it would be disrespecting her and her husband especially.Hopefully he did cause I haven't seen him post the picture in awhile.i

i like the responses from this thread I do understand repentance a lot more. I do still plan on being chaste like I said before. I will honestly try to not focus on virginity any more, its sucks when I think about it but not everyone can stay away from pre marital sex. Hopefully I mature enough so be the time I do attemp to find a spouse virginity wouldn't be a priority like it is to me right now. Right now I still have the a virgin should be a virgin mindset, instead of the chaste for a chaste mindset. Cause if I were to get married now and I found out ther person I married wasn't a Virgin like myself I would be devastated.
        Last edited by Luffy1997; 29-01-18, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X