Stealing in a Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealing in a Game

i got Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag official giveaway from Ubisoft, it was fun playing the game, but of course this is a pirate game that contains stealing as part of the game, is stealing in a game same like stealing in real life? do we get sins by stealing in a game?

No.

Comment

No.

Don't play the Thief series either.

Comment

If doing a good deed in a game doesnt add to your a'maal then doing a bad deed shouldnt have any real life consequences.

Comment

Really?
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Lmao
            "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

Looooool time to log out

Comment

yo yall laughing but doesnt he mean like downloading mods etc? like illegally
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina
                  yo yall laughing but doesnt he mean like downloading mods etc? like illegally
                  Lol no. In the game you literally play as a pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Oh thats a good question actually ppl shouldnt be laughing, because like in the sims u can have relationships before marriage and they dont cover up islamically correct etc and it also made me wonder if this may be haram to play even though its not real.. its like watching a movie with uncovered woman? Even though the characters in the game arent actual people...

its like playing those war games where you represent the german army, like ur virtually supporting a kafir govt etc...
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina
                      Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Oh thats a good question actually ppl shouldnt be laughing, because like in the sims u can have relationships before marriage and they dont cover up islamically correct etc and it also made me wonder if this may be haram to play even though its not real.. its like watching a movie with uncovered woman? Even though the characters in the game arent actual people...

its like playing those war games where you represent the german army, like ur virtually supporting a kafir govt etc...
                      True. Idk tbh.

Comment

I don't know if you get sins or not, but it might have an influence on you :p idk

Comment

I think you also kill loads people in that game ...

Comment

Originally posted by ahmedyounes View Post
                            I don't know if you get sins or not, but it might have an influence on you :p idk
                            If you are mentally unfit perhaps.
                            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X