X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A500DaBest
    replied
    Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
    Yeah, if women want to start a fight... I will run away. It is better to run away and avoid the situation then expect assault charges. Nothing to gain in here, it is just loss either way.
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post

Don't even stay....RUN! RUN for your life. She could declare false allegation of abuse by bruising herself and you will be jailed for life in prison for false allegation...just leave. Ones you receive a single red flag...fleee...fleeeeeeeeeeeee.

ohh don't even for a split second think of fighting for custody if you have children....she could throw false allegation you abused them or sexually molest them...which she will ruin your reputation for life. My advice is pay child support and try to have some sort of communication with them...I agree cutting ties is wrong...ones a year or ones every month or 5 month or something say hi to them..if they hate you or want nothing to do with you that is fine you have done your obligation for not cutting ties and move on.

Remember in the end children by default hate their fathers and love their mothers, you are only doing it so you will not be punished in the afterlife...but you as a man need to think about yourself and how to make yourself happy.
    who hurt you? By the way you talk you seem like you've been through the mill

Last edited by aelmo; 26-02-18, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HelloEverybody
    replied
    Yeah, if women want to start a fight... I will run away. It is better to run away and avoid the situation then expect assault charges. Nothing to gain in here, it is just loss either way.

Leave a comment:

• A500DaBest
    replied
    Originally posted by Aetos View Post

yeah and then we spend many nights in the prison...
    and in my country the men from her family will probably kill you
    you are right but in reality we men better just stay there and just block her slaps and not hit her back,cuz thats how crazy this world has become
    Don't even stay....RUN! RUN for your life. She could declare false allegation of abuse by bruising herself and you will be jailed for life in prison for false allegation...just leave. Ones you receive a single red flag...fleee...fleeeeeeeeeeeee.

ohh don't even for a split second think of fighting for custody if you have children....she could throw false allegation you abused them or sexually molest them...which she will ruin your reputation for life. My advice is pay child support and try to have some sort of communication with them...I agree cutting ties is wrong...ones a year or ones every month or 5 month or something say hi to them..if they hate you or want nothing to do with you that is fine you have done your obligation for not cutting ties and move on.

Remember in the end children by default hate their fathers and love their mothers, you are only doing it so you will not be punished in the afterlife...but you as a man need to think about yourself and how to make yourself happy.
    Last edited by A500DaBest; 23-01-18, 03:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aetos
    replied
    Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
    No one is supposed to live as a slave, we're only slaves to Allah and no one else.
    Feminism is a joke nowadays because everyone can do what they want. They want equal pay, I understand. But they want equality in everything. So if they wanna fight then they gotta taste equality.
    It's right, you shouldn't hit someone weaker. But if they think they can hit you then they're wrong. I wouldn't let a weak woman hit me while I sit there doing nothing. I would defent myself, trying to do stop her. But if she continues then I would show her who's the boss.
    ​​​​​​​It's called defending myself. Not letting anyone step on me.

People forget that men have feelings too. You guys are not punching bags. These people who attack you and when you give them a slap they start crying. I feel no remorse towards them. They should taste more than a slap.
    yeah and then we spend many nights in the prison...
    and in my country the men from her family will probably kill you
    you are right but in reality we men better just stay there and just block her slaps and not hit her back,cuz thats how crazy this world has become

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied
    Originally posted by Samsandman View Post

OP's post sounds like the whimpering of a dog after it realizes it's been neutered.

a sad sound indeed
    Hahahahahahahahahah

Leave a comment:

• A500DaBest
    replied
    Double post

Leave a comment:

• Magic.
    replied
    They extremely well-organised. I'll give them credit to that.

Leave a comment:

• Magic.
    replied
    They extremely well-organised. I'll give hhem credit to that.

Leave a comment:

• A500DaBest
    replied
    Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post

No it's not just my opinion. In islam what you said is not acceptable.

Punishing children for the mistakes of the mother is stupid and illogical. That makes you as bad as those women who keep their kids away from the father. And on the day of judgement, both will be questioned.
    What I understood from Ahadith that the largest obligation a man have to his children is financial. Wasn't there Ahadith the talks about how sufficient sin a man can make is not giving the people their their money that the man is responsible on (i.e, his children, his wife, etc). That is my understanding.
    Last edited by A500DaBest; 22-01-18, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rumaysah~
    replied
    Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post

hehehe...I feel like I was here before.....that is only your opinion and opinion is subjective.
    No it's not just my opinion. In islam what you said is not acceptable.

Punishing children for the mistakes of the mother is stupid and illogical. That makes you as bad as those women who keep their kids away from the father. And on the day of judgement, both will be questioned.

Leave a comment:

• A500DaBest
    replied

That's pathetic.
    hehehe...I feel like I was here before.....that is only your opinion and opinion is subjective.

Leave a comment:

• P1RAT3N
    replied
    Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post

Son, try to build up your own business and don't waste your leadership skills by working for someone else, put your skills to the test. Maybe build up slowly your business while working.

Sometimes bosses don't become bosses just because they deserve it. Sometimes they get to be bosses, because better people don't want to take the responsibility or sometimes the boss is totally incompetent and but competent enough to not to get fired (nepotism, shareholder, friends with uppermanagemen ect.) so only place to migitate their damage is being CEO or mid-management. Company can get away with this as long as there are workers who actually produce value, but once enough competent people have left, company starts to suffer.

I personally don't mind bad bosses, if they are act respectfully and also because they need competent employees to leech off from. Their long-term survival depends on it. I rarely really align myself with interests of the company, unless if I'm connected with the company somehow.

I just do the job and go home and spend my time on my own projects. Though I can say all this, because I don't see myself being in a company for longterm (5+ years), but if were to to stay for long time then probably my mind about bosses would change.
    I have leaderskills but I am not into creating a business. It's not enough fun for me.
    You have to be full of ideas to run a company, I don't have that trait. I am only a side tactician, planner and problem solver. I need a good boss to provide me with the necessary information I could calculate.

​​​​And just to clarify something, I can't be called a son. I am a sister lol.
    It's a decieving name, ik. But it sounds cool so I wanna keep it

Leave a comment:

• Mikhaeel
    replied

Whose "they"
    Feminists.

Leave a comment:

• HelloEverybody
    replied
    Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post

The bosses I've met so far sucks. No planning, bad problem solvers etc... It's just annoying to have them as leaders. The one compatible should be the leader, simple. If I have one boss who knows his/her job then I will respect them for sure.
    Lets take military for example... If you are a soldier then whatever the commander says, u gotta do it. Not being able to question it. You can't do something the way you want which is a job that would piss me off to death.
    Same thing with companies, the boss tells you something, you need to listen. You might have a saying in stuff, but you still gotta do it the way the boss wants.

I am a natural leader and an excellent planner. It happened many times that the leader gave me the responsibility over a whole building while he/she was away. That was cuz they new I could lead the place, and I did. But being in that position for to long would be boring. I prefer a balanced jobb, having a leader who sets up "goals" and rules, but then it's up to me how I want to ashieve these goals.
    ​​​​​
    I believe in compatible leaders. I would be compatible in a few months, but I would lose interest pretty fast. Who wants a leader who leaves the position after a few months lol? I am out.

Being an undercover helper would be better for me. I hate being the center of attention so I prefer working in a hidden enviroment. Being the strategist or coming with ideas to solve problems would be good. While being hidden. This is the kind of job I'm looking for. Not having full authority but at the same time be a leader contributing with my own ideas.

Self centered bosses pisses me off. They don't deserve being leaders
    ​​
    Son, try to build up your own business and don't waste your leadership skills by working for someone else, put your skills to the test. Maybe build up slowly your business while working.

Sometimes bosses don't become bosses just because they deserve it. Sometimes they get to be bosses, because better people don't want to take the responsibility or sometimes the boss is totally incompetent and but competent enough to not to get fired (nepotism, shareholder, friends with uppermanagemen ect.) so only place to migitate their damage is being CEO or mid-management. Company can get away with this as long as there are workers who actually produce value, but once enough competent people have left, company starts to suffer.

I personally don't mind bad bosses, if they are act respectfully and also because they need competent employees to leech off from. Their long-term survival depends on it. I rarely really align myself with interests of the company, unless if I'm connected with the company somehow.

I just do the job and go home and spend my time on my own projects. Though I can say all this, because I don't see myself being in a company for longterm (5+ years), but if were to to stay for long time then probably my mind about bosses would change.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X