Women are better leaders than men, study of 3000 managers conclude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post

Don't even stay....RUN! RUN for your life. She could declare false allegation of abuse by bruising herself and you will be jailed for life in prison for false allegation...just leave. Ones you receive a single red flag...fleee...fleeeeeeeeeeeee.

ohh don't even for a split second think of fighting for custody if you have children....she could throw false allegation you abused them or sexually molest them...which she will ruin your reputation for life. My advice is pay child support and try to have some sort of communication with them...I agree cutting ties is wrong...ones a year or ones every month or 5 month or something say hi to them..if they hate you or want nothing to do with you that is fine you have done your obligation for not cutting ties and move on.

Remember in the end children by default hate their fathers and love their mothers, you are only doing it so you will not be punished in the afterlife...but you as a man need to think about yourself and how to make yourself happy.
    who hurt you? By the way you talk you seem like you've been through the mill

Last edited by aelmo; 26-02-18, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
      Yeah, if women want to start a fight... I will run away. It is better to run away and avoid the situation then expect assault charges. Nothing to gain in here, it is just loss either way.
      Exactly!
      ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
      ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
      ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
      ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X