No announcement yet.

Women are better leaders than men, study of 3000 managers conclude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I disagree,giving the spotlight to evil people is undesirable.

Women who belittle,demean and insult their husbands deserve naseeha,if that fails,talaq.

hopefully your bitterness towards women is not contagious

Comment

Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post

A) I don't have ulterior motive
      B) I believe 100% in what the prophet peace be upon him says and I believe 100% in Qura'an and I don't follow kuffar

I testify that only Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) the one and only true Illah and the Mohammad is prophet and I believe 100% in what the prophet peace be upon him says.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/50
      Narrated Abu Bakra:
      During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers." - Surat Al-Baqarah ayah number 11 (Qur'an 2:11).

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Adam View Post

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/50
        Narrated Abu Bakra:
        During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."
        Jazak Allah khair for posting the relevant hadith

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
          Lol typical
          What do some of you not understand about the difference between leadership on a state level and running a company or business. The two have nothing to do with each other. Of course women can lead their own businesses and give instructions and orders to both the men and women who work for her. Nothing wrong with that.

What she can't do is be a leader of a country or another similar high position of leadership over a nation. Because that wouldn't make sense since in islam women are always under the authority of someone and since men are the protectors and maintainers of women generally.

The article however is pretty silly imo, they're pushing for women to go into these roles that they are not happy with. The reason why a lot of women are not in those top roles in busninesses is because they don't want the stress and drama just to compete with men, they would rather work in a job that makes them happy and brings meaning to their life, get married, have kids, be a mother and so on. As much as feminists hate it, most women are happy with just that.
          Agreed.

Most women managers do their job and manage better than men. They're just more organised and seem to manage more effectively. Then they very pregnant and need a year off, which in my eyes makes them a bad investment.
          Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Comment

Just the thought of someone leading/commanding me pisses me off...

Comment

Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
                Just the thought of someone leading/commanding me pisses me off...
                Then you can never work under any company lol! Imagine working under a company with bosses, they are way worse than anything. Especially if you piss one of those bosses off by not obeying them you might as well find another job and if you have a family to feed...you will not want to piss any boss then. Sometimes you have to bite your pride and do as told when working in companies...but if it goes against the command of Allah (subhanhu Wa talaa) then screw that company...quit because the risq comes from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and you quit to please Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa)...you will be rewarded for sure.
                ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
                ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
                ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
                ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

didhttp://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7658781.html

My personally opinion that is a relief...phheeww...I don't have to lead. Let the women do all the leadership...pheew. I can sit home and relax and enjoy my life while women run society and be leaders in governments and in companies and in family homes. I can sit and relax and play Playstation, play video games, go out and walk and watch tv.....I don't have to work myself to death anymore and be held responsible for leadership for family decisions or running business. Let women take all that burden out of my shoulder.
                  Your wrong! if you give and allow women to lead in everything then society wouldn't require men or see men in respectful eyes because this make them useless. Men value, status and reputation will down the drain if women lead in everything especially in governments, they will make laws and policies benefit women only and men will be forgotten. Already women have more rights than men in many things, now you want to give women more power!. I think you are afraid of leading so you want women to takeover. Today families are breaking up, no moral or family values and many other problems in society because women aren't acting like women and men aren't acting like men.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post

Your wrong! if you give and allow women to lead in everything then society wouldn't require men or see men in respectful eyes because this make them useless. Men value, status and reputation will down the drain if women lead in everything especially in governments, they will make laws and policies benefit women only and men will be forgotten. Already women have more rights than men in many things, now you want to give women more power!. I think you are afraid of leading so you want women to takeover. Today families are breaking up, no moral or family values and many other problems in society because women aren't acting like women and men aren't acting like men.
                    But this is the West now isn't it? Already you see millions of articles saying men are redundant, we don't need men anymore and women going lesbian mode and trying to have babies with each other which society are applauding go girl...that just to show we don't need men. Why do you think we have men going their own way, but one thing I am sure that I am not wrong on this....if society keeps pushing men out, there will be an evolution of masculinity where men will change internal instinct of maintainers and protectors of women to being maintainers and protectors of themselves and who cares what happens to women. You wait and see, it will happen ones men will be put in the corner he will be forced to change because society is making him change. Men will eventually seek to reproduce without women and they will not stop scientifically until they achieve this (by the way? CHINA IS VERY CLOSE TO MAKING THIS REALITY)...they will seek artificial womb or external womb and raise children on their own and teach their boys it is old fashion to protect and maintain for women...this is what the future men will become...the new men will teach their sons that women are strong, independent they don't need you,, they outperform you in wealth, education and law so you need to help boys like yourself and work together as unity. Fathers will teach their sons not spend on women, don't pay for their date, don't marry them, don't have children with them, don't support them, don't open doors for them, don't sacrifice your life for them. If a woman is in a fight let her fight on her own.....by the way...some of what I mentioned here is already happening. Already western men are teaching new generation men this (I don't blame them by the way). So if society want an all female society by the way and they think it makes sense and they want zero respect of men and remove all rights of men, let them. Whatever you think is good for that society let them have it, but men need to go on their own way and form their own society with the idea that one day women will not be part of it. Because let us face it we are a replaceable commodity and this is not just in the West, but world wide. For example, in the news there was a story of a boy, little child, but a boy child he got killed by a tank squishing him and there was a glimpse of 5 second talk about it and then they continued with different topic. But a girl, a philistine girl who got jailed because she is fighting against Israel they have her face and in google search and in media for weeks and weeks and weeks with music to make you cry for her and tear for her and on and on...but a boy who got killed in tank he is long forgotten. I am the only one who keeps remembering this...but no one even remember his name, have a picture of him or even care to talk about it like they did that girl.

So it is happening. By the way, if the dajjal come while I am alive and my mom is alive SHE is the only woman on Earth I will protect with my life. But if she left this world and I am still alive and the dajjal comes I am not saving any strange woman...I am saving my butt. Each to their own.

All I had to do is type girl in philistine arrested in google search and poof https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...8d5bb5185e.jpg there it is. I tried type for boy killed in tank and I can't find him. I have proven my case. Men are replaceable, used and to be used and thrown to the trash when finished with him. We are taught we have no value and only women have value. We can't hit a woman but a woman castrating a man is funny and hilarious. We are taught to take all abuse from woman and explained that she is weak and emotional and you as a man must be responsible and be patient but woe be to you if it is reversed. If you said to your wife she is fat it is considered emotional abuse and you WILL BE jailed for over 5 years in prison. This law is happening in Britain.
                    Last edited by A500DaBest; 22-01-18, 03:23 AM.
                    ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
                    ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
                    ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
                    ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

Then you can never work under any company lol! Imagine working under a company with bosses, they are way worse than anything. Especially if you piss one of those bosses off by not obeying them you might as well find another job and if you have a family to feed...you will not want to piss any boss then. Sometimes you have to bite your pride and do as told when working in companies...but if it goes against the command of Allah (subhanhu Wa talaa) then screw that company...quit because the risq comes from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and you quit to please Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa)...you will be rewarded for sure.
                      The bosses I've met so far sucks. No planning, bad problem solvers etc... It's just annoying to have them as leaders. The one compatible should be the leader, simple. If I have one boss who knows his/her job then I will respect them for sure.
                      Lets take military for example... If you are a soldier then whatever the commander says, u gotta do it. Not being able to question it. You can't do something the way you want which is a job that would piss me off to death.
                      Same thing with companies, the boss tells you something, you need to listen. You might have a saying in stuff, but you still gotta do it the way the boss wants.

I am a natural leader and an excellent planner. It happened many times that the leader gave me the responsibility over a whole building while he/she was away. That was cuz they new I could lead the place, and I did. But being in that position for to long would be boring. I prefer a balanced jobb, having a leader who sets up "goals" and rules, but then it's up to me how I want to ashieve these goals.
                      ​​​​​
                      I believe in compatible leaders. I would be compatible in a few months, but I would lose interest pretty fast. Who wants a leader who leaves the position after a few months lol? I am out.

Being an undercover helper would be better for me. I hate being the center of attention so I prefer working in a hidden enviroment. Being the strategist or coming with ideas to solve problems would be good. While being hidden. This is the kind of job I'm looking for. Not having full authority but at the same time be a leader contributing with my own ideas.

Self centered bosses pisses me off. They don't deserve being leaders
                      ​​

Comment

And also, if a woman raises her hand on a man, then you have the right to defend yourself. They want equality, which means a fair fight. Go 1vs1 on her and show her black and blue.

You don't fight against somelne stronger. That's obviously obvious

Comment

And also, if a woman raises her hand on a man, then you have the right to defend yourself. They want equality, which means a fair fight. Go 1vs1 on her and show her black and blue.

That's some typical hypocrisy right there.
                          They want equal rights, but if they start hitting you and you respond in kind, guess who's going to get more of a backlash?
                          Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

That is the worst advise you can ever give to a man. In fact, if you have a son please don't give him that advise either. If a woman hits me, I will simply walk away. Just walk away. Hitting back will mean life in prison. Please, please, please don't advice this. If a woman throws object at me and i married to her, just one..I go downstairs, wear my shoes and leave never to come back until she is divorced and she is out of the house. If she have children with me and I know she will use them against me..I will pretend I never had children and disown them and cut all ties with them. I will legally pay child support but that is about it. I will move on. If I want to have children after that, I will adopt. This is one of the reason why I want to adopt 1st before getting married. I will put my love and full attention on the adopted child and my birth child I will treat it as a stranger. My oldest brother is right, you only rent your children, my mom is right the children doesn't belong to you it belongs to the mother and her family.

I will be damn if I will be slave to a woman just to see the children. 99% of the time these children who I call my own will be for the mother over me anyways. Never....ever hit a woman back if you value your freedom. If women want to be abusive to their man and lose all respect to them that is not my problem and I don't care...because as much as Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) have given so much favor for women over men, so much if only women knew...Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) DOES NOT LOVE PEOPLE WHO OPPRESS. Just because Allah (Subhanahu Wa Taalaa) gave the women the ability to birth, read faster than male, live longer, etc, etc, etc does not give women right to oppress anyone or a man. So while we live in society where this is accepted and glorified...the men who are oppressed will get their justice with an iron fist as long as their Muslim and die Muslim from anyone who oppressed them including women.....

Last edited by A500DaBest; 22-01-18, 09:07 AM.
                            ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
                            ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
                            ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
                            ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

That is the worst advise you can ever give to a man. In fact, if you have a son please don't give him that advise either. If a woman hits me, I will simply walk away. Just walk away. Hitting back will mean life in prison. Please, please, please don't advice this. If a woman throws object at me and i married to her, just one..I go downstairs, wear my shoes and leave never to come back until she is divorced and she is out of the house. If she have children with me and I know she will use them against me..I will pretend I never had children and disown them and cut all ties with them. I will legally pay child support but that is about it. I will move on. If I want to have children after that, I will adopt. This is one of the reason why I want to adopt 1st before getting married. I will put my love and full attention on the adopted child and my birth child I will treat it as a stranger. My oldest brother is right, you only rent your children, my mom is right the children doesn't belong to you it belongs to the mother and her family.
                              I will be damn if I will be slave to a woman just to see the children. 99% of the time these children who I call my own will be for the mother over me anyways. Never....ever hit a woman back if you value your freedom. If women want to be abusive to their man and lose all respect to them that is not my problem and I don't care...because as much as Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) have given so much favor for women over men, so much if only women knew...Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) DOES NOT LOVE PEOPLE WHO OPPRESS. Just because Allah (Subhanahu Wa Taalaa) gave the women the ability to birth, read faster than male, live longer, etc, etc, etc does not give women right to oppress anyone or a man. So while we live in society where this is accepted and glorified...the men who are oppressed will get their justice with an iron fist as long as their Muslim and die Muslim from anyone who oppressed them including women.....
                              No one is supposed to live as a slave, we're only slaves to Allah and no one else.
                              Feminism is a joke nowadays because everyone can do what they want. They want equal pay, I understand. But they want equality in everything. So if they wanna fight then they gotta taste equality.
                              It's right, you shouldn't hit someone weaker. But if they think they can hit you then they're wrong. I wouldn't let a weak woman hit me while I sit there doing nothing. I would defent myself, trying to do stop her. But if she continues then I would show her who's the boss.
                              ​​​​​​​It's called defending myself. Not letting anyone step on me.

People forget that men have feelings too. You guys are not punching bags. These people who attack you and when you give them a slap they start crying. I feel no remorse towards them. They should taste more than a slap.

Comment

Articles like this are of no value http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wom...ul-bosses.html this one claims majority women make bad managers Kuffar article and study are biased to match their selfish agendas today they will make false evidence to prove vegetable is good tomorrow they will say it's bad to market another product This is the world of kuffar media once there was a time jews were bad today theyre good now muslim are terrorist tomorrow if that need is no longer selling they will make another fake story

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X