Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women are better leaders than men, study of 3000 managers conclude

didhttp://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7658781.html

My personally opinion that is a relief...phheeww...I don't have to lead. Let the women do all the leadership...pheew. I can sit home and relax and enjoy my life while women run society and be leaders in governments and in companies and in family homes. I can sit and relax and play Playstation, play video games, go out and walk and watch tv.....I don't have to work myself to death anymore and be held responsible for leadership for family decisions or running business. Let women take all that burden out of my shoulder.
    Last edited by A500DaBest; 19-01-18, 01:57 AM.
    ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
    ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
    ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
    ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

If this were true how come there are no female military generals of note?

because boardrooms and offices are pretty safe environments but in highly stressful and dangerous situations women,for the most part,don't make the cut.

When the chips are down and the pressure is on high men pull through everytime.

Look at the most stressful and dangerous situations possible ,like frontal assaults on entrenched enemy positions or opposed amphibious landings on well defended beaches.
    how many women have led such operations in the last 100 years?

You would be very hard pressed to name even ONE woman who has undertaken such leadership roles.

for those of you who don't understand what I mean,put on headphones,turn the volume up and watch this 9 min clip rather accurate portrayal of of a historical event
    and try to imagine women doing this.

Warning extreme graphic violence but this is how it actually went down in real life(but much louder in real life)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RTzi5Vt7w
    Last edited by Samsandman; 19-01-18, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Well there are no denying there are parts where women excel than men in leadership, military is one of the things where it is exclusive to men. I say if women can run companies better than men there is no shame on it. Less work load off the shoulder of men. I would like to see all companies and leadership decision done by women, they are capable to do that just fine. If women take over lots of decision making for men then men have to work less, less stress on his shoulder and he can do more social things to enjoy his life. If women are better than men in household and raising children and doing decision making in companies it makes no sense for men to take over those roles, let women do all these decision making. If they can be better judges and lawyers then go for it.

Let us observe the West, because West love women over men and in West their utopia in an all female society. If these Western women can show us that we don't need men anymore and they can do all these decision making better than men as a human being we need to look into evolution and look into advancement. What is best for human society? Women and men living together or an all female society that can run everything better and more efficient than any man can do? Ask yourself that question. If the answer is that women can do everything a man can do and better than it makes sense to move in that direction.

In the end of it all we are all human. It doesn't matter if every baby is born always girls until end of time or there are boys or girls born we need to focus on how as human being we can achieve success in this world and afterlife. If it means we are all born women means success in this world and afterlife than that is what we need to look into it.
      Last edited by A500DaBest; 19-01-18, 02:24 AM.
      ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
      ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
      ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
      ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

He agrees with the conclusion of a kaffir that women are better leaders when that contradicts the hadith of the Prophet s.a.a.w. I wonder what ulterior motive he has....hmmm....
        "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post
          He agrees with the conclusion of a kaffir that women are better leaders when that contradicts the hadith of the Prophet s.a.a.w. I wonder what ulterior motive he has....hmmm....
          sadly,that is obvious.

who runs a fortune 500 company is more important than the words of Rasulullah sallahu alayhi wasalam.

OP's post sounds like the whimpering of a dog after it realizes it's been neutered.

a sad sound indeed

Comment

I don't agree with kuffar statement but I have being visiting islamic websites and there have being articles about that they are women back in history who are good leaders and some of the best scholars are women and back in the time of the prophet (peace be upon him) there are great women leaders back then .....aren't there? Do you deny that Kadijha radiyallahu annah was leading men as she is the boss of her company...if anything this is old news this article. There are certain places where men take lead like the military for example and naturally when leading prayer...but there is no denying that women can lead in companies, business, heck do deny they are great leaders at home when raising children. How is that contradictory to the fact. Like only now scientifically have shown that women and men are different we knew this long time ago, didn't we? We knew that a 1,400 years ago.
            ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
            ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
            ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
            ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

A) I don't have ulterior motive
              B) I believe 100% in what the prophet peace be upon him says and I believe 100% in Qura'an and I don't follow kuffar

I testify that only Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) the one and only true Illah and the Mohammad is prophet and I believe 100% in what the prophet peace be upon him says.
              ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
              ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
              ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
              ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post
                I don't agree with kuffar statement but I have being visiting islamic websites and there have being articles about that they are women back in history who are good leaders and some of the best scholars are women and back in the time of the prophet (peace be upon him) there are great women leaders back then .....aren't there? Do you deny that Kadijha radiyallahu annah was leading men as she is the boss of her company...if anything this is old news this article. There are certain places where men take lead like the military for example and naturally when leading prayer...but there is no denying that women can lead in companies, business, heck do deny they are great leaders at home when raising children. How is that contradictory to the fact. Like only now scientifically have shown that women and men are different we knew this long time ago, didn't we? We knew that a 1,400 years ago.
                Yes I do deny that,Khadija ra never led any men,where do you get this idea?
                She sent men out to business in Ash sham as a financial backer and never led them there herself. She hired Muhammad sallahu alayhi wasalam to travel to ash Sham and act as her agent and representative along with her male slave,She never left Mecca.

Bring forth your evidence if you are truthful in your claim she "led" men

If the sahabiyyah were such great leaders in commerce,battle or anything else name me just ONE who led men,just one. not a great request

Ayesha ra was a great scholar but she never led men in the prayer like Abu bakr ra,Umar ra or Uthman ra,EVER. Not once.
                If you say she did then bring forth your evidence if you are truthful.

Even at the battle of the Camel Aisha Ra never led men,she was unarmed and almost got taken captive as a slave after he camel was killed.

Comment

Are you sure you understood the hadith properly
                  شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                  فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                  وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                  ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

I don't claim I have evidence nor do I claim women led men in prayer because women can only lead other women in prayer while men lead men and women in prayer.

Also I never claimed she did in battle, I never mentioned it.

As for out business I thought she led them because that is what I was reading, thank you for clarifying my ignorance in that matter. I learned something new.
                    ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
                    ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
                    ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
                    ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

First problem is the criteria they are using to determine who is "better". It seems to be quite arbitrary and in many ways geared towards womens sensibilities (sociability, empathy etc). Not denying any of those attributes arent important for leadership but if those were the only or most salient variables then it does seem selective in a biased way.

I also wonder how they measured any of them. None of them seem like they can be accurately and objectively quantified.
                      Last edited by Faculty; 19-01-18, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faculty
                        First problem is the criteria they are using to determime who is "better". It seems to be quite arbitrary and in many ways geared towards womens sensibilities (sociability, empathy etc).

I also wonder how they measured any of them. None of them seem like they can be accurately amd objectivelt quantified.
                        Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Just more feminist propaganda.

Comment

Lol typical
                          What do some of you not understand about the difference between leadership on a state level and running a company or business. The two have nothing to do with each other. Of course women can lead their own businesses and give instructions and orders to both the men and women who work for her. Nothing wrong with that.

What she can't do is be a leader of a country or another similar high position of leadership over a nation. Because that wouldn't make sense since in islam women are always under the authority of someone and since men are the protectors and maintainers of women generally.

The article however is pretty silly imo, they're pushing for women to go into these roles that they are not happy with. The reason why a lot of women are not in those top roles in busninesses is because they don't want the stress and drama just to compete with men, they would rather work in a job that makes them happy and brings meaning to their life, get married, have kids, be a mother and so on. As much as feminists hate it, most women are happy with just that.
                          شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                          فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                          وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                          ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

the kuffar have a saying
                            "behind every great man is a great woman" and the seerah shows this to be true.

so do not belittle the role of women but don't expect them to lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
                              the kuffar have a saying
                              "behind every great man is a great woman" and the seerah shows this to be true.

so do not belittle the role of women but don't expect them to lead.
                              I don't deny any of that, but also I don't deny that women can also put down a man and destroy him too. Which I put emphasis on the fact the idea women don't have power is albeit lie in itself. So while we appraise this idea of behind every great man is a great woman please don't forget the wives who nag their husband, belittle him, demean him, tell his ideas to be stupid and don't want him to succeed in fear he might marry someone better than her also existing in the world and need acknowledgement. I feel they deserve a spotlight too, I mean it is a hard work what these women doing too, don't you agree?
                              ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
                              ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
                              ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
                              ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X