Just for Bros: Share what's on your mind, general chat, relax, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post

take a good break, travel. It'll be fun.
    Come to think of it, I remember was it you last time you did some posts on travelling? heheh, if my memories serve me well.
    asking for tips I think,
    I would travel.. if i wasnt so scared i guess :p

nope, that wasnt me :p

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post
      I'm starting a new job this coming Thursday Insha-Allah. Today is my day off. Going to watch some football and read. Cook homemade sauce and meatballs.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post

Haha yeah

you mean playing or watching or both

i basically retired from football. Cant remember the last time i had a proper kick about. Lost interest in watching it too. I used to be crazy about football

have you heard.. suadi arabia has started to allow women to watch football games lol
        oh i was refering to playing soccer, for me I don't like watch soccer..
        yeah, while I was in school or so used to , but once you get out of school and into working environment, it basically dies out :(
        missed those times.

yes, I've heard , first and foremost the player's wives definitely coming to support.
        Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
          Men's stress are real. The problems that we men face.
          Real men don't whine about "Stress"

They complain to Allah عز و جل only and no one else.
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

(There used to be a book, a Bengali book that we would read when we were five or six, where there was a story... Something silly for children... The people walk on the their hands, wear shoes on their head, they live in an upside down world... I guess the author noticed things were going pear-shaped even then. Laa ilaaha illallah. We live in such odd times.)
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
            -------------------------------
            "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
            NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
              (There used to be a book, a Bengali book that we would read when we were five or six, where there was a story... Something silly for children... The people walk on the their hands, wear shoes on their head, they live in an upside down world... I guess the author noticed things were going pear-shaped even then. Laa ilaaha illallah. We live in such odd times.)
              Everything about bangladesh is wrong

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X