Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for Bros: Share what's on your mind, general chat, relax, etc

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.

We already have a 'share whatever is on your mind' thread I know. This one is just for the brothers, so sisters are requested to kindly ignore this one altogether.

Not sure how active it will be, or if I myself will post in it often, but brothers, whenever you feel like it, feel free to share your thoughts on whatever's going on in life... Anything that might be playing on your mind, maybe something that happened today, something you're looking forward to, or if you've you've had some good news..., anything random (halaal) you feel like talking about, tbh... (insha'Allah.)

(Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah)
    Last edited by Fakhri; 14-01-18, 02:59 AM.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Brothers: @eesa the kiwi @Stoic Believer @Aetos @Abu julaybeeb @aabdall25 @hasan2013 @Samsandman @A500DaBest Faith reloaded

​​​
    Last edited by Fakhri; 14-01-18, 03:23 AM.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

Last edited by Faith reloaded; 14-01-18, 04:11 AM.

Comment

I was so tired yesterday

i knocked out at 3pm

my sleeping pattern is so messed up

Comment

Im coming to the end of university and im not really sure what to do

might just have to spend a year or so figuring life out and careers etc

i dont want to leave education.. but i dont want to stay in it either

Comment

Assalamu alaykum

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post

Salam alaikum

what are going to school for?

Comment

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post

Salam alaikum

what are going to school for?

Comment

well that sounds like money well spent,lol

Comment

What is your degree in, may I ask, br faith reloaded? (No need to answer if you'd rather not of course...)

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Men's stress are real. The problems that we men face.
                      Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Its been a long time since soccer. How bout you guys
                        Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post

take a good break, travel. It'll be fun.
                          Come to think of it, I remember was it you last time you did some posts on travelling? heheh, if my memories serve me well.
                          asking for tips I think,

Comment

I'm starting a new job this coming Thursday Insha-Allah. Today is my day off. Going to watch some football and read. Cook homemade sauce and meatballs.
                            "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
                              Its been a long time since soccer. How bout you guys
                              Haha yeah

you mean playing or watching or both

i basically retired from football. Cant remember the last time i had a proper kick about. Lost interest in watching it too. I used to be crazy about football

have you heard.. suadi arabia has started to allow women to watch football games lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X