Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Du'aa Request

سلام عليكم ورحمة الله

My friend got pneumonia for the 12th time and the doctors still don't know what's wrong with her. At this point I honestly think it's black magic. Please make du'aa Allah gives her shifaa and for her current family situation.

جزاكم الله خيراً
    Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

May Allah ease their affairs ameen I've heard of people getting pneumonia once and not living to tell the tale 12 sure is scary

Wa alaykumusalam
    It all starts with a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpski View Post
      May Allah ease their affairs ameen I've heard of people getting pneumonia once and not living to tell the tale 12 sure is scary

Wa alaykumusalam
      Ameen

try to make her drink water that's been recited over

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Alhamdulillah she's home from the hospital now. The doctors prescribed her steroids and they seem to be working.

Oh and it was the 14th time not the 12th subhanallah
        Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

Comment

May Allah grant her shifaa e kaamil.

Perhaps she should visit better & more experienced doctors?

I've heard steroids just make one feel better temporarily, but cause a lot of side-effects in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
            Alhamdulillah she's home from the hospital now. The doctors prescribed her steroids and they seem to be working.

Oh and it was the 14th time not the 12th subhanallah

May Allah grant her complete health. Why would they prescribe steroids? What kind of pneumonia does she have? Or was it complicated? Does she have an underlying condition causing the recurrent chest infection
            '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post

May Allah grant her complete health. Why would they prescribe steroids? What kind of pneumonia does she have? Or was it complicated? Does she have an underlying condition causing the recurrent chest infection
              Aameen. There's nothing else wrong with her, it's really weird. That's why the doctors themselves are so confused. Idk they said the steroids are supposed to help control her fevers and inflammation, she might have to take them for the rest of her life.

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
                May Allah grant her shifaa e kaamil.

Perhaps she should visit better & more experienced doctors?

I've heard steroids just make one feel better temporarily, but cause a lot of side-effects in the long run.
                Sorry sister, I didn't see this earlier.

Aameen. She's had doctors come from abroad and her blood samples have been sent abroad too. Allahu a'lam, I'm sure she's aware of this but she's been getting pneumonia more frequently so at this point she'll try anything.

Comment

May Allah swt cure her with the best of health. S.a.w.

Ameen.
                  Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X