I don't know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know

Last edited by Zobia; 20-03-18, 01:30 PM.

Originally posted by Zobia View Post
    I have been feeling awful about something. I got some gifts recently and on the day I got them I had this thought that they didn't belong to me, that they weren't mine, and it has been quite upsetting for me. I have been asking my parents who got me the gifts whether they were for me or not, I kept asking repeatedly and for some reason this wasn't enough for me and I kept trying to find ways to show that these gifts belonged to me and even now, I can't be happy about the gifts, I'm not sure if I can properly feel like they belong to me. It doesn't completely go away. Can any of this be from shaytan? What is this?
    When you asked your parents about the gifts, what did they answer?
    If there is a reason why the gift is not yours, what is it? Why do you think so?

It depends on what is this gift also that is in question. No need to answer specifically if you don't feel comfortable.
    Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X