depression,sucicidal thoughts and divorce thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• depression,sucicidal thoughts and divorce thoughts

please pray for me as I am going through a difficult time , usually around 1.30-2.15pm I started having sucidical thoughts and thoughts that I want to end my marriage for no reason. My skin also becomes really really warm and red. Its really strange,

Please keep me in your duas that Allah may heal me and grant me happiness ameen

Do you read aya ul kursi? Read that and seek refuge from the satan, surah nas, surah, falaq, surah kafiroon

Read the quran for cure as you shouldn't want a divorce for no reason, look after yourself and drink food by saying bismillah

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Assalmu alaikoum, you should read quran before you sleep, you can also perform ruqya on yourself. And make sure your saying your daily duas that can be a protection for you inshallah. May Allah grant you shiffa!

Comment

Why are you unhappy and wanting to end your life

Comment

alaikum wasalam

Is there a particular action or activity you are doing at that time? are you in a particular place?

Definitely you are having severe was was from a shaytan and the fact your skin is going red and your are getting hot makes me think that it may be your are coming in contact with a shaytan or possibly being periodically or temporarily possessed by one for whatever reason,Allahu alim.

If you know that this is happening at a particular time it will be easier to prepare for,call the adhan and recite ayat al kursi or surah baqara at this time. Make wudu with cool or cold water when you feel yourself getting warm. If the warmth/heat is in a particular or localized area of your body place your hand over it and say bismillah outloud

Make your morning and evening athkar and keep on schedule with your salah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X