Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are there a lot indivuals who are 27+ who are a virgin.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are there a lot indivuals who are 27+ who are a virgin.

As-salamu alaykum brothers and sisters I am new to this forum and I wanted to ask you guys a question.
    I have been seeing a lot of haram relationships lately so I started to wonder about this. are there a lot of individuals who are having premarital sex knowing its haram and thinking that all they have to do is repent after wards and they are good.

My goal is to get married when I am financially stable.I'm not trying to focus on females I'm trying to build myself up first before I pursue a girl. And that I will honestly most likely be inshallah when I finish school. I still have a long ways to go, but most people who pursue medical school/graduate school like me usually graduate school in their high 20s, some people graduate in their early 30s as well. I am 20 years old and I am a virgin.

Honestly I'm not the most religious indivual but I have always tried my best to stay away most sins. I don't drink, don't smoke, I dont have pre marital sex, and I barely interact with women(Told all my life it was haram so I limited interactions with women, I only really talk to women who are classmates and the ones I meet at my job).

most muslims know that pre marital sex is haram. But there are a crap load that still do it. I know a lot of muslims guys I grew up with who went to the masjid with me all the time who have been in multiple haram relationships and have had premarital sex. I met one dude who said he did have pre marital sex and regretted it and repented. That's just one guy though.

Also if you are around this age or older then 27 have you met a lot of individuals your age who are a virgin as well.

Even though I plan on staying a virgin till marriage I don't really care if the person I meet is one. as long as they are cool, share the same interests as me and etc.im looking past the virginity aspect of an individual. I know some people who are virgins who are only interested in marrying a virgin. but it seems like now it might be tough actually finding someone who is a virgin.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X