Shameless plug: Totem Bear designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless plug: Totem Bear designs

As salamu alaikum, I have returned to shamelessly plug my merch'. I know there are a lot of "islamic designers" out there but I think I put a cool twist on things. I have slowed my output the last couple of weeks but hope to get more out real soon. I am something of a closet artist. Few know of my hidden talents in the realms of art and even fewer know what I can do with a baby Hippo and a water slide.

By day I work a boring office job making my way slowly towards sciatica. But by night I am an Artist of many varieties and a multitude of abilities. In the Gym I am a beast, in the kwoon, dojo, academies I am a Martial artist. I love Escrima, Panantukan, Silat, BJJ, Capoeira, wresting, Muay Thai. I am also a huge comic book nerd, having started way back with Uncanny X-men then moving through the Manga and other genres until today where I have a varied and exotic palette in the media I consume. I am a dream-walker and visit hundreds of worlds within my own mind daily. It is from those worlds that I am inspired and bring back designs to share with the many.

I have recently been creating designs and selling them through both threadless and red bubble. I found that most "cool designs" included the faces of living beings and the like and wanted to create some alternatives. I also teach Combatives so have designs that lean in that direction. As of 2017 I have been no longer able to contain my imagination juices and have been copiously spurting it on to the internet with a joyous laugh that will both make you smile and chill you to your very soul. I invite you to join me as I take my Muslamic raygun and Islami-Fii the people and worlds that cross my path:

Redbubble: https://www.redbubble.com/people/Nomad76/shop?asc=u
    Threadless: https://totembear.threadless.com/
    Wordpress: n76totembear.wordpress.com

Also feel free to let me know what types of design you'd like to see more of.

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X