Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Dhikr has Helped me fight Negativity/Stress etc

If you are interested, watch my video:

I had an experience and Dhikr has helped me tremendously, watch the video and find out how with my funny/weird story ^_^

My cooking Youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Salaam

Nice video Akhi.

You ever try health supplemets like omega 3 and multivitamins, after my research i am seeing good results for them.

I take it now and again experimenting I think they so some good but still early days.

Peace.
    Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

Originally posted by Believer1984 View Post
      Salaam

Nice video Akhi.

You ever try health supplemets like omega 3 and multivitamins, after my research i am seeing good results for them.

I take it now and again experimenting I think they so some good but still early days.

Peace.
      Thank you !
      I really don't because i am kind of on plant based diet and such, like i take my vitamins and omega 3's etc from plant based food, nuts , fruits :D And yes i do get good results.
      Specially since i am going to the gym 3 weeks now, awesome results.

Peace to you and thanks for the reply!

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

Originally posted by Spartakos View Post

Thank you !
        I really don't because i am kind of on plant based diet and such, like i take my vitamins and omega 3's etc from plant based food, nuts , fruits :D And yes i do get good results.
        Specially since i am going to the gym 3 weeks now, awesome results.

Peace to you and thanks for the reply!
        Salaam Akhi,

I honestly recommend you keep going gym because exercise is 1 of the best ways to combat depression.

All the best to you.

Peace.
        Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

Good food obviously good for body and mind.
          "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
          -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
          Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

Doesnt the Quran say that "Remembrance of Allah is the best of things" 29:45

Sahih International: "Recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book and establish prayer. Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing, and the remembrance of Allah is greater. And Allah knows that which you do. "
            "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
            -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
            Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

True true brothers, nothing but a strong faith , excercise , nutrition and good relationships with family and people all around.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X